• ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

beareyes
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

^ Tricia is turning 15 this May. Ouch. Why? Isn't Devon & Kyra plastic too? Don't hate Shey that much, first impression lasts for Shey, that's why she can't move on. Most of us (nah, all of us) are now loving the new Tricia. Hope it lasts, tho. Ivan's wif them nao. :-_-: [quote=oniongurl;#3544830;1272274276]I think it'll be [b]Yen[/b] now. See? Pots, then Yen. And I think Becca is richer, ( her clothes have her names on them ) and yeah. Yen = out. Ahaha![/quote] - Yee, I so agree wif you Tine. FYI, Becca's family owns a local shipping lines in their province. :xixi: So rich. :xixi: Btw, I don't really like Yen. Srsly, maybe it's better if she'll be evicted rather than Becca. :-_-: [hr][hr][hr][hr][hr] [b][size=5]Don't miss the primetime episode tonight. Someone will receive a forced eviction penalty.[/size][/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

[size=4][b]ES[color=red]LOVE~[/color][/b][/size] Forced Evicted :facepalm:
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=beareyes;#3547634;1272365158]- Yee, I so agree wif you Tine. FYI, Becca's family owns a local shipping lines in their province. :xixi: So rich. :xixi: Btw, I don't really like Yen. Srsly, maybe it's better if she'll be evicted rather than Becca. :-_-:[/quote] Haha, everything you like and dislike about PBB, I agree. Were the same! HAHA! I love Shey too haha :eh: [hr] Aww, Eslove is force evicted. Tsk.. then he will be out on my big four. I feel happy for Shey, since she'll meet her father nao. :thumbsup: [quote=sasha008;#3547560;1272363063]shay is 19 right?[/quote] I dunno.. I think she's 17? Because she said last night.

Last edited by oniongurl (2010-04-28 02:56:53)

biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10;#3548144;1272379215]ESLOVE~ Forced Evicted[/quote] what the.. ? is this true.. ? :cry: :cry: oh well.. now i am liking tricia.. :xixi: i don't even hated her.. it's just that i can't relate myself to her last few days ago. but now, i think she's changing.. shey also changed. gosh. :no2:
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=biancabianx;#3549248;1272440163]is this true.. ? :cry: :cry:[/quote] unfortunately, yes ! tsk tsk ! his being out of line, he had threaten Tricia with the knife which he was washing that time. For me, its not only Eslove`s fault, Tricia has done something wrong that`s why Eslove didn`t control his self and throws a joke like that. Joe said that he thinks it`s not 100 % joke and I agree with it. In the video, it seems like Eslove is really having a hard time to control his emotions. [quote=oniongurl;#3549164;1272437731]I feel happy for Shey, since she'll meet her father nao. :thumbsup:[/quote] Same here, she`s till lucky that big brother came on the way to help her find her father. All those years, she longs to meet him. I hope her father accept Big Brother`s request to meet Shey. [quote=beareyes;#3547634;1272365158]Isn't Devon & Kyra plastic too? Don't hate Shey that much, first impression lasts for Shey, that's why she can't move on. Most of us (nah, all of us) are now loving the new Tricia. Hope it lasts, tho. Ivan's wif them nao. :-_-:[/quote] At some points, I hate Shey`s attitude towards Tricia. But I`m not Tricia-holic ! duh ! I hate her for being so childish : )) haha But I understand Devon, Kyra, and Shey. As for me, I`m not that straightforward to confront Tricia with her attitude, as well as them. I hate Tricia`s acts yesterday at Primetime. I think she`s being so exaggerated. And that vid at Uber, where she cried because of that cockroach, like D-U-H ! She`s 1000 times bigger than that insect :lol3: :lol3: Ok, enough of that, haha ! I also think ABS and Big Brother are so unfair ! it seems like they`re having favoritism. Err. :shakefist:

Last edited by megumi028 (2010-04-28 04:18:16)

beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=megumi028;#3549345;1272442636]I hate Tricia`s acts yesterday at Primetime. I think she`s being so exaggerated. And that vid at Uber, where she cried because of that cockroach, like D-U-H ! She`s 1000 times bigger than that insect :lol3: :lol3: Ok, enough of that, haha ![/quote] ~ And because Apartment teens are wif them nao, I'm starting to change my mind in liking her - once again. OA much because of Ivan, huh? [quote=oniongurl;#3549164;1272437731]I dunno.. I think she's 17? Because she said last night.[/quote] ~ Yes, she's just 17. And Tricia's turning 15 already. [hr][hr][hr][hr][hr] Omg~Fretzie's hair is so long!~ :lala: :lol3: Go Vanzie. :xixi: :love::love::love:

Last edited by beareyes (2010-04-28 05:18:57)

megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=beareyes;#3549441;1272446010]~ And because Apartment teens are wif them nao, I'm starting to change my mind in liking her - once again. OA much because of Ivan, huh?[/quote] Yah ! Ivan once said that he`s a little annoyed by her acts. As well as, Eslove. Err ! She`s so childish ! haha [quote=beareyes;#3549441;1272446010]Omg~Fretzie's hair is so long!~ :lala: :lol3: Go Vanzie. :xixi: :love::love::love:[/quote] I really love Fretzie ! but I want to pair her with Patrick ! :heart::heart: yii ! haha Well, Patrick said that their only `bestfriends` ! and he has a girlfriend named Monique : )) Wii ! It`s Eslove & Becca`s birthday : )) haha
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=megumi028;#3549501;1272447493]I really love Fretzie ! but I want to pair her with Patrick ! :heart::heart: yii ! haha Well, Patrick said that their only `bestfriends` ! and he has a girlfriend named Monique : ))[/quote] - Ikr? I rly bet she'll be on the Big 4. :xixi: Naaahhh, I don't think Patrick treats her just a best friend. :xixi:
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=beareyes;#3549526;1272448148]- Ikr? I rly bet she'll be on the Big 4. :xixi: Naaahhh, I don't think Patrick treats her just a best friend. :xixi:[/quote] [i]Tama ![/i] (Tag line from First Time ! LOL) I`ll definitely agree with it : )) I also think that Patrick always do random things to make Ivan [i]jelling[/i] ! haha : )) I only watch PBB to check on Vanzie Moments LOL I always watch fan vids at their page in FB : ))
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=oniongurl;#3547334;1272354842]Yep, Potz is rich, but his family history is bad, that's why people didn't vote for him, and I think his family doesn't want him to be in the house anymore. ( Now I see why he has lots of bodyguards they are so overprotective ) Do you know that politician Jalosjos? I think he is a congressman or something. I think he raped a student before My mom said.[/quote] Well,i don't know his family history but i heard they have done something really bad. I have to watch PBB,I heard Eslove is out now. :/
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Tsk. I'm kinda disappointed with Kuya. Go to hell Tricia! Argh, urusai! >: ((
caressa
» n00b
1969-12-31

another batch to be watched for
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well.. i feel pitiful and yet also annoyed to tricia. grr. people like her should be confronted. But well, I guess she already knows what's wrong with her, so maybe she should just shut up and try to change, or a lot more housemates will get evicted too.:no:
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Agree. Tricia is now going overboard. I'm younger than Tricia but I don't think I can't socialize with teens older than me. I could even jam with boys older than me without hurting them in anyway and being insensitive with their feelings. And they don't think I'm childish even if I'm years younger than them, cause that's how socializing goes - you must [i]"makibagay."[/i] And I hate it when Tricia says she's too young. Pathetic. Being younger is much easier to socialize with people. Too insensitive, too rude, too childish, too immature. That's what I hate about Tricia. I've lost my hope that Tricia will change. See how pathetic she looks when she's trying to feel sorry about Eslove being forced evicted. Then after that, she pulled in to a mirror and put up some make up. [i]Shit[/i]. How insensitive and rude of her. Arrgghhh. And being young isn't a barrier to socializing, it's just that she's really someone who don't know how to feel for others. [i]Damn.[/i] [hr][hr][hr][hr][hr] Enough with that. :xixi: Tomorrow's eviction night. :xixi:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

In think Patrick tis not a good leader ? [;
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

In my insights, Tricia never made [i]full[/i] effort to have her fellow housemates change the way they look at her. :sleepy: I watched PBB last night. Almost everybody must be hurt about the fact that Eslove has been Forced Evicted. I also saw how Devon acted toward Tricia after Tricia attempted to hug her because obviously, Devon was hurt. Devon let her body fell in the swimming pool after Tricia neared her. :lol3:
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I`m starting to hate Tricia now, but I don`t know, I'm really not that mad at her. .Maybe because we both possess the same traits only that she's worst. .hehehe. . Two thumbs up for Tricia, she's a great actress. .she acted as if she's really affected by the eviction of Eslove. .well from the looks of it, she's not. .But I still hate Shey. .she's MALTIDA.! grrrr. .
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Lol, I ♥ Shey. She's really nice : ]] Haha, OHMY, Tricia is pretending she's like sad with Eslove leaving then afterwards she puts powder oh her face.. wahaha. You can be an actress Tricia. I wonder who will be evicted tomorrow. I really hope it's Yen. She even doesn't speak that much :J [quote=beareyes;#3552742;1272598954]^ Agree. Tricia is now going overboard. I'm younger than Tricia but I don't think I can't socialize with teens older than me. I could even jam with boys older than me without hurting them in anyway and being insensitive with their feelings. And they don't think I'm childish even if I'm years younger than them, cause that's how socializing goes - you must "makibagay." And I hate it when Tricia says she's too young. Pathetic. Being younger is much easier to socialize with people. Too insensitive, too rude, too childish, too immature. That's what I hate about Tricia. I've lost my hope that Tricia will change. See how pathetic she looks when she's trying to feel sorry about Eslove being forced evicted. Then after that, she pulled in to a mirror and put up some make up. Shit. How insensitive and rude of her. Arrgghhh. And being young isn't a barrier to socializing, it's just that she's really someone who don't know how to feel for others. Damn.[/quote] I so agree with you!

Last edited by oniongurl (2010-04-30 02:54:28)

aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=@mUtHy_fRuiTy@;#3552401;1272589430]i feel pitiful and yet also annoyed to tricia[/quote] Right. You feel pity on her because housemates are getting rid of her attitude. But in some way, you will also be annoyed because of her 'over-the-top' attitude. You know what I mean? I think she better leave the house. Voluntary eviction, maybe? The house is not to doing any good on her. AND I think, she can't be voted off easily because she also has lot of supporters. [quote][b]Tricia Santos – 41.48%[/b] Romeo “Potz” Jalosjos III – 5.53% Patrick Sugui – 16.63% Eslove Briones – 21.20% Angelo Pasco – 15.16% Maichel Fideles – forced evicted[/quote] I think Kuya likes Tricia that's why the cameras are always on her. My Big4 as of now: Ivan Yen Kazel Fretzie I hope that Tricia will be voted off this saturday.

Last edited by aich (2010-04-30 03:08:59)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I really don't like Ivan he has the looks but he doesn't have the guts.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:44

[ 9 queries - 0.595 second ]
Privacy Policy