• ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

[quote=biancabianx;#3617905;1275723489]oh, i am sad that angelo is outside the house now[/quote] Me too. I though that he'll be on Big 4. Wow, I'm watching PBB. Because I'm here in Philippines already, I like it. I hope Tricia will stay in the house.
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

I absolutely love the Bretzie tandem. :) I can't help but to laugh out loud whenever Ryan's on screen.
Alchemist_vanreizer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

There will be a Big 6 na! :> 3 Teenters and 3 Pinoys :> Tricia and Ann ! <3

Last edited by Alchemist_vanreizer (2010-06-05 11:16:05)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

James ♥ An-an :lol3::lol3::lol3: I want brett to be outttt.
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[img]http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3kyyb0Y4B1qb6s4bo1_500.jpg[/img] I lol'ed at this episode. Hahaha. ________________ I want Tricia to be in the Big Night. I think it will be awesome!
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=beareyes;#3617990;1275725998]- Omfg. I didn't know this. So Devon has Scoliosis? :O[/quote] Yeah. She has Scoliosis, oraayt. [quote=ubenchx;#3620561;1275826460]I want Tricia to be in the Big Night. I think it will be awesome![/quote] I second the motion. :lol3::lol3: [quote=harlequin0666;#3618669;1275734629]I can't help but to laugh out loud whenever Ryan's on screen.[/quote] Yeahp. He's so funny. Leally. :lol3::lol3: Who got evicted?
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Bridget;#3620607;1275827554]Who got evicted?[/quote] - No one. It was postponed because Angelo was forced evicted. The eviction would be on Fridaaay! :D I am so mad. Why Big 6? This is so... UGH!
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx;#3620561;1275826460]I lol'ed at this episode. Hahaha.[/quote] WOW! RYVAN FOREVERRRRR! =D Anyway, BIG 6. We should text BBE Devon, and there it goes. Tricia for the Big Winner. I'm serious, you have to open your mind guys. :lol3: BBS Tricia! XDD
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

You know. Tricia is just [b] insensitive[/b]. So shes now learning, and changing. :yes2: Now, she should be in the Big 6. Because even she have no such friends. She survived. [b]BBS TRICIA.[/b] :woohoo: [b]Devon[/b] is such a flirt ; my opinion ; she always with [b]JAMES.[/b] :| [b]BBE Devon. [/b] :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3: [hr] Since in the Shey Issue. Im starting like Tricia till the end. :lol3::lol3:
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I agree to TPAM :P Devon is making jealous :lol3: But seriously she is like flirting with James since...
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

JENNY AND BRET. Jenny : Do you love Fretzie ? Bret : NO ! Jenny : Why you keep showing here at PBB house that you love her Bret : Just want to have loveteam here crdts. -LIVESTREAM , SCHOOLMATE URGH. :/

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2010-06-08 04:42:06)

beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10;#3624210;1275985541]JENNY AND BRET. Jenny : Do you love Fretzie ? Bret : NO ! Jenny : Why you keep showing here at PBB house that you love her Bret : Just want to have loveteam here URGH. :/[/quote] - When did this happen? Fvck. If this is true then BBE Bret.
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

You know what to do, guys. [size=6]BBS Tricia[/size] BBS Ryan BBS Jenny && more BBE Bret James Devon =D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10;#3624210;1275985541]Jenny : Do you love Fretzie ? Bret : NO ! Jenny : Why you keep showing here at PBB house that you love her Bret : Just want to have loveteam here[/quote] What the heck. :lol: That's what most of the people do. So stupid. BBE Bret. ((((= Devon is ugh. I think Devon hated Tricia from the very start. x___x BBE Devon. :lol3: I was really irritated at Tricia. But since the confrontation happened, I understood why she was really like that. Coz she's kind of young and it's probably natural to act that way towards the 'older people'. ((; But hey, she was competitive. BBS tricia. :> Ryan & Jenny. :xixi: Crap, Ryan is srsly funny. XD Oh man. I wish I could vote.

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2010-06-08 12:31:24)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

BBE Bret please.
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yeah, I just realized what Tricia is going right now.. I understood her when confrontation, because.. You know girls are backstabbers, I understand her for that and in other line, she goes with boys because she trust them because they can say everything to them, not backstabbing. GRAMMARS FAIL BBS TRICIA BBE BRET BBE DEVON
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10;#3624210;1275985541]Jenny : Do you love Fretzie ? Bret : NO ! Jenny : Why you keep showing here at PBB house that you love her Bret : Just want to have loveteam here[/quote] This ain't true. In fact, Bret is really in love with Fritzie. So next time, don't you believe to the false news given by that pesky rat named Kim Yasay. :-_-: Okay so BBS BRET. k? __________________________________________________ BBE Devon too! :lol3: I don't find any interesting about her, except her scoliosis story and her talent in wushu. I guess she's not really that poor, she's average. For everyone's concern, Big Brother did paid all of Devon's graduation expenses because Big Brother did find potential to her. She's a consistent honor student and her condition is quiet sad too. And she's pretty, she can sing and dance too! :thumbsup: What I don't like to her is her attitude inside of the house. She seems to flirt with good looking guys and assumed that the Australian [s]kangaroo[/s] guy has a crush on her. :( And you should save Tricia too, If you heard the issue that she is the niece of Malou Santos or Jimmy Santos or cousin of Judy Santos, you were all deceived. That wasn't true at all. The PBB staff had already released a statement last month regarding to this gossip. As what the psychiatrist said, she has histrionic personality. For short, like that annoying moron I am bashing, has the deafening Histrionic Personality. :games: For short, attention seeker. :swt: Its not her fault to have a personality like that, she was exposed to a culture making her to behave like that. So don't hate her because she's a flirt, [i]maarte[/i] or [i]malandi[/i]. Because that's her, its natural. K? [i]At least di sya plastic at nababasag sya.[/i] Evidence of this is her consecutive crying moments and having sensitive feelings.

Last edited by ubenchx (2010-06-09 11:44:26)

eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx;#3626663;1276091755]This ain't true. In fact, Bret is really in love with Fretzie. So next time, don't you believe to the false news given by that pesky rat named Kim Yasay. :-_-:[/quote] Nice one. :lol3: [hr] Since I don`t watch PBB Teen Clash that much I don`t know what is happening or the latest. I just Love RYAN BANG. :lol3: And I also understand Tricia coz` I somewhat experienced what she`s doing. And honestly, it`s painful to be left out or like rejected by the people you want to be-friend.

Last edited by eizarg (2010-06-09 10:55:59)

beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx;#3626663;1276091755]What I don't like to her is her attitude inside of the house. She seems to flirt with good looking guys and assumed that the Australian kangaroo guy has a crush on her. :([/quote] - Lol. I agree! Devon is a flirt. Back then, she was flirting with Ivan. [quote=ubenchx;#3626663;1276091755]If you heard the issue that she is the niece of Malou Santos or Jimmy Santos or cousin of Judy Santos, you were all deceived. That wasn't true at all. The PBB staff had already released a statement last month regarding to this gossip.[/quote] - Lmao. I just realized that this gossip isn't really true last week? I can't remember. :lol3: Her grandparents (Santos) are from Davao. Charo & Malou Santos are from Oriental Mindoro. ;) So it's very much impossible for them to become close relatives. @_@ :lol3: [hr] Go Tricia! :woohoo: (I'd rather want to give up [b]MY James[/b] :lol3: to Tricia rather than Devon. :disgust:) Awww, how sweet when she cooked Fretzie's favorite food and even set-up a 'date' for Fretzie and Bret. :blush:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Whatever you say, I still don't like Devon. I'm mean, yes I know, I'm awesome like that. [b]I WANT DEVON TO GET OUTSIDE THE HOUSE, K? THAT'S MY OPINION.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:24

[ 9 queries - 0.076 second ]
Privacy Policy