• ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

Honestly, I don't like the theme of this PBB teen edition. So a foreigner can have a chance to be the Big Winner knowing that the teenternational housemates can also be in the Big 4. Ehh.
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

^it feels like it's not Pinoy Big Brother anymore! =(=(=(
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Daniera_cHan122;#3589750;1274190498]^it feels like it's not Pinoy Big Brother anymore! =(=(=([/quote] When does it become? After the first season, it isn't already PBB. They turned it into a talent reality show. It's where you can 'buy' talents. You can choose between filipinos and foreigners. [quote=Daniera_cHan122;#3589253;1274181520]I feel sorry for Tricia. It's her b-day and they have a date with Ivan and James as the waiter but the people keep on ranting! :scared: :scared: :scared:. C'mon, it's her birthday. Give her a chance naman.:angry:[/quote] ----> They're being too harsh on Tricia. Tricia's a person too. She had feelings that can be hurt. What's wrong with our teens nowadays? [quote=cutest08;#3589022;1274169258]Joe is pairing guys to Fretzie. But they too serious about Joe`s Joke. They take issue seriously, so its have a war.[/quote] It just all came out when the Gossip Girls and Boys tell it to everybody.

Last edited by aich (2010-05-19 00:50:14)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I can't move this thread to Phil. section. Because as what I see they're all posting in english. So why move?
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I just saw this on fb.. According to the Anti-Tricia that they are more beautiful and not B.I.B.O. According to the people that's [i]bale wala lang[/i] that they should stop being an anti right now. According to pro that they love Tricia no matter what she is or who she is. --- now this one is better than pbb. =D
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Awwwww, go Yen. She was right that as elder sisters and brothers, they should guide Tricia and not backstab her. ^^ Omg, please don't let Yen & Angelo be evicted. >_> Let Kazel & Ivan go!~
jeanianz
» n00b
1969-12-31

I love [b]TEENTERNATIONAL[/b] that's all ^^
Alchemist_vanreizer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Go Tricia and Teenternationals :>
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Watch Tricia and Devons BDAY
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

If you are in the house, which birthday party would you attend? Tricia or Devon?.
micahgarcia
» n00b
1969-12-31

TRICIA OF COURSE! i am so disappointed with the people in there. how dare they! hahaha. they're sooo mean. :| plastic people. what's really painful on tricia's part is that the people she expected to go are the ones who were not true to her, ever. it's a really good thing that James was there for Triciaaa. Waaa. He's so sweet. That's all, thank you! :*
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=micahgarcia;#3592984;1274368963]it's a really good thing that James was there for Triciaaa. Waaa. He's so sweet. That's all, thank you! :*[/quote] yeep! That's what true people are!
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Tricia , I pity her she did nothing wrong. The people from Villa are so plaaaastic.
Alchemist_vanreizer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Apartment Housemates and Tricia should be the Big 4! Villa please go out! especially JOErilla :<
ghans13
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah.....go out tricia and play with your'e rich and millionare friends.... becouse they can only understand you poor and cherish people connot understand you...ahmf...;) ;) ;) :/
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Alchemist_vanreizer;#3593319;1274402555]Apartment Housemates and Tricia should be the Big 4! Villa please go out! especially JOErilla :<[/quote] - I agree with you. I doubt Tricia would be on the big 4 though. What Yen did was brave. :> I wasn't able to watch the whole episode last night 'cause our electricity was down. I mean, [i]nagka-brownout[/i]. XD
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Alchemist_vanreizer;#3593319;1274402555]Apartment Housemates and Tricia should be the Big 4! Villa please go out! especially JOErilla :<[/quote] I agree with you =(
Alchemist_vanreizer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

last night's episode makes her so famous.. she became the 7th trending topic in twitter :heart:
beareyes
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Alchemist_vanreizer;#3593770;1274417610]last night's episode makes her so famous.. she became the 7th trending topic in twitter[/quote] - WOW. REALLY?! :O OMG. Could someone tell me what happened in last night's episode 'coz I'm so lazy to watch it on YouTube right now? XD
jziel-chan08
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][i]I HATE [u]TRICIA[/u]!!!![/i][/b]:mad: [b][i]I really [u]HATE [/u]her...[/i][/b]:bomb:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:45

[ 10 queries - 0.602 second ]
Privacy Policy