• ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

[quote=kimyasay10;#3538738;1271978477]Yeah. My mother said that too.[/quote] Yes :D [quote=aich;#3538805;1271985289]Mariel also told it yesterday in Uber.[/quote] Yeah,I watched that. :) Anyway i just watched the video when Ivan kissed Frtezie :heart::heart: They are so cute :xixi:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

Guys! Please post here if what will happen to PBB cause ican't watch thanks !
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Lolss, I dunno, but I'm slowly liking [b]Tricia[/b].. well, she did changed after the confrontation with Shey and the other girls. [b]Latest Evictee:[/b] Romeo "Potz" Jalosjos. I didn't expect that. :rolleyes: But well, he has a bad family history, so yeah. Lols, I like [b]Fretzie and Ivan[/b] as a couple! <3333 I like Fretzie for reals :love: [hr] Lols, forgot to post this. I don't quite like [b]Yen[/b].. I dunno, she is like [i]maarte[/i] like what Bea Reyes said. Ampp. Lolss, look-a-likulooo: Yen - Marian Rivera ( Far view hahaa ) Maichel - Zanjoe Marudo Will still add if I realize something. HAHAHA. Lols, when Mariel [i]salubong[/i] ( sorry, I forgot the english term :-_-: ) she said, [i]"May konting resemblance"[/i] AHAHAHA.

Last edited by oniongurl (2010-04-25 04:47:02)

biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

POTS is now evicted. :lol3: :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: i told you guys!! it's between angelo and pots! :yes2:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nomination na. ♥
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nominees: Apartment: Becca Yen Villa: Eslove Tricia
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uwaa. can't relate. i don't watch PBB now. [b]-_-"[/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ you should ;) but I tell you , PBB double up is way much better.
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i guess.. it's between.. Eslove or Becca :yes2: [u]SUPPORT[/u] [b]ESLOVE[/b] guys!!
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I think it'll be [b]Yen[/b] now. See? Pots, then Yen. And I think Becca is richer, ( her clothes have her names on them ) and yeah. Yen = out. Ahaha! I missed the episode last night :cry:
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=oniongurl;#3544830;1272274276]I think it'll be Yen now. See? Pots, then Yen. And I think Becca is richer, ( her clothes have her names on them ) and yeah. Yen = out. Ahaha![/quote] :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3: yeah. i think so..? but pots is richer than angelo then why pots have been evicted..? :lol2::lol2: i'm not sure though.. i hope BECCA will be evicted. =D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=biancabianx;#3544838;1272274456]i hope BECCA will be evicted.[/quote] I agree.
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=oniongurl;#3544830;1272274276]I think it'll be Yen now. See? Pots, then Yen. And I think Becca is richer, ( her clothes have her names on them ) and yeah. Yen = out. Ahaha![/quote] Well,it doesn't mean anything if Becca is richer.Biancabianx is right: Potz is richer than Angelo but he has been evicted.And it's not about who's rich or not,but who the people like,Right?? :) Anyways i think Becca will go home next week.It seems that she's not suited for Big Brother House.
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I hope Becca will leave the hous this coming eviction. Err. :xixi:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Becca's always sleeping.
sellahxhin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Patrick[/b] is my bet!
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I think it's Becca because seems that she's not doing anything inside the house to make people from outside to notice her. That's the PBB's game. Be noticed and you'll either be liked or hated. For Becca, she doesn't do anything to be noticed. But I like her. I want Tricia to be evicted though it seems IMPOSSIBLE. :D [quote=oniongurl;#3542323;1272184906]Yen - Marian Rivera ( Far view hahaa )[/quote] I think she looks like BETTINA CARLOS more. [img]http://i40.tinypic.com/a9x068.jpg[/img] [img]http://i41.tinypic.com/vpxil1.jpg[/img] [b]Bettina Carlos Yen Santos[/b] Shey is so plastic. Poor tricia, she is all alone now. She can never really trust the girls in the house (especially the original Villa girls). I think the original apartment girls (Yeb, Fretzie, Kazel and Becca) are better than the original villa girls. I really don't like shey. Especially how she acted last night. Watch this episode last night where shey just defined the word 'plastic'. [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f67J5WTVuNk[/url]

Last edited by aich (2010-04-27 02:05:17)

oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aich;#3546893;1272345239]I think she looks like BETTINA CARLOS more.[/quote] OH YEAH! I've been wondering who's her other look-a-like then.. ahaha. [hr] [quote=biancabianx;#3544838;1272274456]but pots is richer than angelo then why pots have been evicted..?[/quote] [quote=pinkprincess18;#3545946;1272311002]Well,it doesn't mean anything if Becca is richer.Biancabianx is right: Potz is richer than Angelo but he has been evicted.And it's not about who's rich or not,but who the people like,Right?? :)[/quote] Yep, Potz is rich, but his family history is bad, that's why people didn't vote for him, and I think his family doesn't want him to be in the house anymore. ( Now I see why he has lots of bodyguards they are so overprotective ) Do you know that politician Jalosjos? I think he is a congressman or something. I think he raped a student before :o My mom said. If I can vote someone in the nominees, then, maybe I'll vote either [b]Tricia[/b] or [b]Eslove[/b]. Haha. [quote=aich;#3546893;1272345239]Watch this episode last night where shey just defined the word 'plastic'.[/quote] But she did tell Tricia that the Apartment Girls are closer than her so they should spend more time together.. :o Anyways, Ivan is so cute last night. Especially with the schoolboy outfit. :xixi: My New Big Four - Shey // Fretzie - Eslove - Joe - Ivan

Last edited by oniongurl (2010-04-27 03:54:20)

biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=oniongurl;#3547334;1272354842]Anyways, Ivan is so cute last night. Especially with the schoolboy outfit. :xixi:[/quote] yeah! so cute :) :heart::heart::heart: [quote=oniongurl;#3547334;1272354842]My New Big Four - Shey // Fretzie - Eslove - Joe - Ivan[/quote] i am supporting your big four oniongirlaloo :) :thumbsup:
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow. .i'm surprised when i read your old posts almost all dislike tricia for me, tricia is too young that's why she acts like that shay on the other hand is way to old but she acts as if she's the same age as tricia i don't like shay because she's so plastic if she thinks tricia should behave and act like them then shay should also behave and act like tricia so that they can understand each other shay is becoming bossy. .no wonder she didn't won the pageant FYI, tricia is just 14. .shay is 19 right? grrrrrrrrrr I HATE SHAY!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Season 3, to be called PBB Teen Clash of 2010 will start airing on April 10 on ABS-CBN. Up to now though, the PBB Management headed by Direk Lauren Dyogi are still c

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:06

[ 9 queries - 0.519 second ]
Privacy Policy