• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

babyzchen
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

hey guys.. can you add up my new account on fs.. here.. [color=red]babyzchen.potpot@yahoo.com.ph[/color] thankz to those who will add me..
flex
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

=) flex.cad1@gmail.com :thumbsup: please add me too...

Last edited by flex (2009-01-05 00:30:43)

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]blue_hearted_666@yahoo.com[/b] :arrow: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/39962320[/url]
emobunny_18
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]here =) bunny.bunny_018@yahoo.com please add =|[/b]
bim_09
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol::lol::lol: add! add! add! lawl! i added sum of you!... haha. peo ung d pa nka3add sken, add niO qoh! please????????? la la la la la la! add yeay!!!!!!!! [b]bimallaine@yahoo.com[/b] add! comments??????? hehehe. thank you!
bim_09
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=my_orange09@yahoo.com][b]add me up guys...[/b] [b]here's mine[/b]=) [spoiler]my name:[/spoiler] oH... [spoiler]my_orange09@yahoo.com[/spoiler] if ever you visit me [quote]tnx for visitig my profile...(in advance)[/quote] [/quote] woah! ganda poh email add nio... orange 09... haha panasar yan sken e. hahahahahhahah, lawlz... sakto! ghe poh... bimallaine@yahoo.com add up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bim_09]woah! ganda poh email add nio... orange 09... haha panasar yan sken e. hahahahahhahah, lawlz... sakto! ghe poh... bimallaine@yahoo.com add up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote] please speak in english. this is an international forum.. on topic: add me... polar_bear_18@yahoo.co.uk
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

add up: http://backupniroshwill. :) or just click the link below the avatar.
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

add me up guyz!! soulmirk17@yahoo.com http://profiles.friendster.com/soulmirk
elghimikera
» n00b
1969-12-31

plZz aDd mEh.. ,.elghimikera@ymail.com .yn LhAnG ThAnKzZ.
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

here's mine. friendster.com/booabi :thumbsup:=)
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: coco_crunch22@yahoo.com http://friendster.com/dwellerkicksass
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

add meh? d_wafah_sarz54@yahoo.ca drop by with comments (priv prof so ya) and talk to me :) im open to friends
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

irs mine.. :arrow: my_exbf.shit13@yahoo.com
coffeeluvsmilO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]http://www.friendster.com/abegailsevillano... you are very welcome to visit my profile.... thanks..in advance..[/b] =)
louiemarielle
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) yeheyy!! nice.. aielle_shayne019@yahoo.com .. [align=center][/align]
emceediesvii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yee....gUys.... viSit my page... http://www.friendster.com/gryffindorithian arigatou..gouzaimasu!!! ......Wasurenai dE kudasai!!!!
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aldrin241
» n00b
1969-12-31

http://profiles.friendster.com/41607095 aldrin241@yahoo.com thnx again
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:43

[ 10 queries - 0.254 second ]
Privacy Policy