• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

tiaramylyn
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

pls add me po.. nylym_26@yahoo.com
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

[i]akatsuki_bleedingsharinggun@yahoo.com[/i] [spoiler][i]sorry i dont make ma layout cuz..i'm lazy..he he[/i][/spoiler] [b]i'll be glad if u add..me but i'll be more happy if we become frends..:eh:[/b] [b]all friends r appreciated...[/b]

Last edited by yas (2008-10-10 07:07:50)

xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i]well, i have 5 FS accounts, but i'll just share my main account which is the 2nd account here it is:[/i] [b]chocoholic_lovah101@yahoo.com[/b] [i]or just click my link[/i] [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/swiitbhabygurl[/url] [b]kindly respect why my profy is private guys.....thanks[/b]
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kjcain143
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) feel free to add me :thumbsup: fallen.enigma@rocketmail.com comments also :D

Last edited by kjcain143 (2008-10-19 11:00:59)

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

feel free to add me :drool: [url]http://www.friendster.com/g1u9i8l4e[/url]
DeVral
» n00b
1969-12-31

switchfootvral@yahoo.com
twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

pls. tryy to add me up && visit my fs prof. emaiill ad. kat_p12@yahoo.com url:[url]http://profiles.friendster.com/katorange[/url] leavee me somee comments =D
miish.tawa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]mcrmyderick@yahoo.com[/b] :thumbsup:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]feel free to add me up guys[/b] :eh: [url]http://www.friendster.com/g1u9i8l4e[/url]
laurence27478
» n00b
1969-12-31

plzz.. add me.=) laurence_27478@yahoo.com
kebin07
» n00b
1969-12-31

kevyn_722@yahoo.com
frauleinmaine
» n00b
1969-12-31

[scroll] add her up cv_maine@hotmail.com cv_maine@hotmail.com cv_maine@hotmail.com cv_maine@hotmail.com cv_maine@hotmail.com cv_maine@hotmail.com cv_maine@hotmail.com cv_maine@hotmail.com cv_maine@hotmail.com cv_maine@hotmail.com :P[/scroll]

Last edited by frauleinmaine (2008-10-16 22:35:48)

frauleinmaine
» n00b
1969-12-31

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [scroll]add her up cv_maine@hotmail.com cv_maine@hotmail.com cv_maine@hotmail.com cv_maine@hotmail.com cv_maine@hotmail.com cv_maine@hotmail.com cv_maine@hotmail.com cv_maine@hotmail.com cv_maine@hotmail.com cv_maine@hotmail.com :P[/scroll]
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

soulmirk17@yahoo.com or click :arrow: http://profiles.friendster.com/soulmirk
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

jen29@ymail.com
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I have two...but here's one: :arrow: bhezt_alecks14@yahoo.com :)
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D :arrow: Ireful_sinner@yahoo.com =):thumbsup:
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

jazz_miine02@y.c haha!! that's my public profile

Last edited by jazsmiine02 (2008-10-21 23:45:40)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:29

[ 13 queries - 0.240 second ]
Privacy Policy