• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

phunklover
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

add me up.... wrenze_phunklover@yahoo.com & wrenze_allaine@hotmail.com tnx!!>. just leave me sum comments afTer adding me up!.. =)
monette_ann
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

monette_ann@yahoo.com
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

mariajhonara@yahoo.it add me ..tnx..
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nothin to show at the moment
sakura_11023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:cool: sakura_11023@yahoo.com :cool: although friendster is @ maintenance add me up :thumbsup:
BehBin
» n00b
1969-12-31

behbin0816@gmail.com I only show off my profile to the ppl who add me. ;)
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

add me up. 1st account: kevsz@yahoo.com 2nd account: kevsz14@yahoo.com hope friendster's back soon. :D
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@Offtopic-[b]bro gratitude1/ceejay[/b] i'll add yu.haha :D @topic-add me.[b]maricella_02@yahoo.com[/b] thnk u.
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hygelac11@yahoo.com
tina_39
» n00b
1969-12-31

plz add me... khriz_kel39@yahoo.com ..thnX :D :D :D
Aldarue
» n00b
1969-12-31

:eh: Ramuanhitam@yahoo.com.ph:arrow:
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]mizh_johar@rocketmail.com my onLii pUblic fs dat it's not yer fulL so adD me uP na. hehe :D :thumbsup:[/b][/align]
lithium
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]here's mine: [url]http://www.friendster.com/24349079[/url] | nayrbpilihp@yahoo.com.ph[/b]
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

darkangel439@yahoo.com....=)
dreadcloud1
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow::idea::thumbsup::globe::clock::kiss::question::exclaim:[b]dreadcloud1@Yahoo.com[/b] [b]dreadcloud1@yahoo.com[/b] :gift::cloud::thunder::wow::penguin::wallbash:[b] dreadcloud1@yahoo.com[/b]
tweechaty
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url]cyrine abdelnoor[/url]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

laynejoselle@yahoo.com layne_joselle@yahoo.com yeaahh that's all
safril
» n00b
1969-12-31

Don't forget to add my friendster profile, guys.. aping@in.com http://www.friendster.com/loveonion
jMinoru
» n00b
1969-12-31

here is mine... [b]justinm.luna@gmx.com[/b] and or.. [b]http://www.friendster.com/justinmluna[/b] well s0mewhat the page dont have much colors.. than other page.. uhmm.. right now i d0nt kn0w the pr0blem but.. when i visit my page @ FF it always have errors... wo0o0t.. shuts off FF automatically..
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:54

[ 9 queries - 0.399 second ]
Privacy Policy