• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

~~francie~~
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

:arrow: frances_arvi18@yahoo.com All are welcome to my page :D :lol:

Last edited by ~~francie~~ (2008-11-18 05:50:01)

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Neheee~~ [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/emoliciousmememe[/url]

Last edited by EyyoNaLuvBil (2008-11-18 07:05:35)

heighden11
» n00b
1969-12-31

heighden11@yahoo.com www.friendster.com/heighden
riffa
» n00b
1969-12-31

add mah fs riffa_tribal_trese@y.c
riffa
» n00b
1969-12-31

boring !! i misz mah old fwndsz :cry:
riffa
» n00b
1969-12-31

guiz dnt 4get 2 leave comment in mah fs..
riffa
» n00b
1969-12-31

ill find sme1 hu can makes me LAU9H,, uhm...:(
riffa
» n00b
1969-12-31

wanna die!!! SOON 2 BE EMO... but ihate being emotional !!
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

don't forget mine.. mariajhonara@yahoo.it thanks..
gzanotus
» n00b
1969-12-31

idea yang baguss..!!:idea::idea: bitchpunkrawk@yahoo.com
bina00
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeahanard@yahoo.com ^ elow
irishspring
» n00b
1969-12-31

jenzky_29@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

..hi evry1!, im jenzky,, you are ol welcome 2 enter my profile,, itz a js layout w/ merlin,, rockz on pipz!!! ..hirz my link,juzt kindly clicked it.. http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php tnx!, c u ol der!
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

add me as well. :D [u]MiSZ.GRACEo6@yahoo.de[/u] main acc. http://www.friendster.com/nothot4u [u]prettyasyougal@yahoo.com[/u] 2nd acc. http://www.friendster.com/krasmuq
jeckzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

irvin_itsmedenz@yahoo.com! :D :thumbsup:
reyzhielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

add my new account:arrow:reizhielleanne14@yahoo.com=)=)
tuckles_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

tuckles_24@yahoo.com =):thumbsup:
tuckles_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

tuckles_24@yahoo.com
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

add me up.. mariajhonara@yahoo.it
mavenx3
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi add me ...>>> [b]aljon _3@yahoo.com.ph[/b] :eh::eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:10

[ 13 queries - 0.143 second ]
Privacy Policy