• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

soulmirk17@yahoo.com or :arrow: http://profiles.friendster.com/soulmirk
akatotie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

if ur interested... [b]damiensangst@yahoo.com[/b]
Vista
» n00b
1969-12-31

feel free to add me~ =) [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/75841598]ClicK[/url]

Last edited by Vista (2008-11-06 06:18:43)

ayanchuchi
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up too. :D [b]friendster.com/unperfectayan[/b]
-retired-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

add me! [b]glam_audio@yahoo.com[/b]
exagerated
» n00b
1969-12-31

exagerated
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi guys & gaLs... adD me uP... f u waNt... lovely_mhaldz02@yahoo.com tnx u=) :paranoid: :thumbsup: :thumbsdown: :wallbash:
feenkiidoll
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]weeeeh. goooodie goooodie goodie x] please do add me up :] [b]feenky_gurl94@yahoo.com[/b] [i]or[/i] [b][url=http://www.friendster.com/feenkaholic2]CLiCK :][/url][/b] and i also need friends at my 3rd account x] [b]feenkaholic_chiq94@yahoo.com[/b] [i]or[/i] [b][url=http://www.friendster.com/feenkaholic3]CLiCK :][/url][/b] [b][/b]and... ei,. i really love FLOODiNG comments x] do you? if you like, you can ask me :] i'll FLOOD you comments xP[i][/i][/align]
jHejHe18
» n00b
1969-12-31

ange_of_darkness_18@kuririnmail.com
khryztelle829
» n00b
1969-12-31

hir'z my friendster!! ..add me up okk?? --> telle_829@yahoo.com en in ym --> kristelle_829@yahoo.com ..thnx:D
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahh..ok.. mine is [i][b]flamingsahara@yahoo.com[/b][/i]..add me up!!>..=)
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Lets try this again.. Soulmirk17@yahoo.com or :arrow: http://profiles.friendster.com/soulmirk
liancutie54
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok.!!!! [i]lian_54@yahoo.com[/i]:)
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]charleneajose@yahoo.com [spoiler]personal contacts only :)[/spoiler] chrlnajose@yahoo.com[/b] [spoiler]whoever.whatever. Im willing to meet new people :)[/spoiler] :D

Last edited by charleneajose (2008-11-12 05:31:59)

Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]Ok then add me Euryxam_laplace16@yahoo.com Xam_61@yahoo.com[/color] [align=center][img]http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee347/Fantasylandia_Club/1731935o9ov1z125b.gif[/img][/align]

Last edited by Yukari61 (2008-11-13 01:23:33)

andee06
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up... doezzitmatter@gmail.com
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=violet] wit!! hirz mine... :arrow: "[b]my_exbf.shit13@yahoo.com[/b]" enge nrn mraming mraming cumentu... hihi=P lubb*lubb :wow: [/color]
jhayzzee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: e - add: [b]earllagura@yahoo.com[/b] :arrow: url: [b]http://www.friendster.com/toohot[/b] [spoiler]add me![/spoiler]
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

pls. add me up ---> [b]maricella_02@yahoo.com[/b] that's my official profile.haha i'll wait for your friend requests. :lol:
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ADD ME: fstalk_ceej@ymail.com Thnx! :D[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:02

[ 9 queries - 0.106 second ]
Privacy Policy