• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

argueza_mrk
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

http://www.friendster.com/56999330

Last edited by argueza_mrk (2008-08-26 07:41:03)

emopablokun
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]emo_pablokun@yahoo.com[/b] :arrow: Add me Up!
jud_10131
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is my friendster account.. kenshinr58@yahoo.com..=) add it up....;);] tnx.....:D:D
.mimi~_x
» n00b
1969-12-31

bianca_ignas@yahoo.com.ph that's my email address for YM and Friendster!:)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

----> heavensent_band19@yahoo.com or ---->http://profiles.friendster.com/truefriend14
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]here's mine..[/b]:D ace_destroyer016@yahoo.com hiace16@yahoo.com [b]and URL of my Official profile..[/b] :arrow: http://www.friendster.com/destroyer16

Last edited by hiace16 (2008-08-28 06:21:42)

weleh
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: weleh13@yahoo.co.id :arrow: friendster.com/weleh14

Last edited by weleh (2008-08-28 09:01:50)

banoCore
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine is noobamp_02@yahoo.com.ph :D
emported
» n00b
1969-12-31

add here emportednababae@yahoo.com && lovely_iya2hotmail.com thankzz =)
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi! Hi! Hello! How Are You??? Mind To Add Me In Friendster?? - Katrinka_Aeris@yahoo.com - h_sakura@yahoo.com Thank You Very Much!!!
nix.xiv24
» n00b
1969-12-31

eloo guys.. feel free to add my fs accoount.. :D [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/nixii24xxiv ]nixxiv24[/url] email add:[email]nikki_princess24@yahoo.com[/email] newbie here..anyweiz.. dont forget my comment..xD lablab..mwaa..GBUii..
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Huwee~ Just wanna share my FS profile. ;P URL: [i][url]http://profiles.friendster.com/xxtuentiseven27xx[/url][/i] Email Add.: [i]xxvhentesiete.27xx@yahoo.com[/i] Okae. Hope you can add me~ X3
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

http://profiles.friendster.com/pinkblack08 haha..pls add me up&&leave some comments

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-08-30 10:01:25)

kjcain143
» n00b
1969-12-31

feel free to add me =) kjcain143@yahoo.com and leave some comments too tnx :)
wwackywizards
» n00b
1969-12-31

wwackywizards@yahoo.com mushroomentertainment@yahoo.com wacky.arca@yahoo.com wacky.arca@gmail.com mushroom_entertainment@yahoo.com
frozenheart_10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

add my friendster accounts 1st acc. :arrow: jhoannamay07@yahoo.com 2nd acc. :arrow: bluesoul10@yahoo.com
mainken
» n00b
1969-12-31

johnlinne08@gmail.com
dheejhae06
» n00b
1969-12-31

dheejhae06.bluedhevz@yahoo.com
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:57

[ 10 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy