• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

crazher000
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Umh,, Plz.. Add Me !! Crazher911@y.c - Fs Bk_hustlah1 - Ym
crazher000
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

:cry:
crazher000
» n00b
1969-12-31

=)
crazher000
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol:
crazher000
» n00b
1969-12-31

=d Umh,, Plz.. Add Me !! Crazher911@y.c - Fs Bk_hustlah1 - Ym
crazher000
» n00b
1969-12-31

crazher000
» n00b
1969-12-31

crazher000
» n00b
1969-12-31

crazher000
» n00b
1969-12-31

Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ avoid spamming!! :evil: add me up here hygelac11@yahoo.com ill wait. hehe tahnks. :wow:

Last edited by Gela5555 (2008-06-01 22:33:01)

QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

queen_ysnabera_0327@yc
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yow guyz... add me.. add me... Lady_cyclone406@yahoo.com
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nlvc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: avoid spamming :mad: add me up :thumbsup: nlvcwoot@yahoo.com http://profiles.friendster.com/nlvcwoot
akosichai03
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center] add mine imtheagonist@yahoo.com.ph [img]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll70/akosichai03/tryko-2.gif[/img] [/align]
syahnur_87
» n00b
1969-12-31

http://profiles.friendster.com/syahnur Syahnur_87@yahoo.co.uk p/s: Welcome to my pages n dont 4get to add me k..thank u

Last edited by syahnur_87 (2008-06-02 12:42:33)

uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: wow. ur mom is on friendster? how cool is that? :eh:[/quote] like a teen! I want to have a mom like that :lol: coz my mom is so serious and business minded=|
dakillerx
» n00b
1969-12-31

deleon_jayron@yahoo.com
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tina_39
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) plEASe add me.. khriz_kel39@yahoo.com ..thnXoooo :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:17

[ 9 queries - 0.271 second ]
Privacy Policy