• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

uolessej
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

:arrow:jesselou_uno@yahoo.com :arrow:jesselou_dos@yahoo.com.ph
natskie47
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

hi!!:) add me.... <">thanks........;) and i hope u'll drop some comments...:crybaby:
stupid_me_mem
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]wee, pa.add po... stupid_me_mem@yahoo.com thank you...>;)[/align][/b]
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello to all fstalk member!!! add me pls.. http://friendster.com/girliepinay i hope you enjoy my page!!! mwahhhsss.....
baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]private_luka@yahoo.com[/b] add me up.. thanx :D
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i'll repost my FS acct.. [i]coz i think i already post it & to help u with the burden searching for it[/i] >> antonetteang@yahoo.com add me up please.. :D
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

add me pls.. :arrow: [b] leidenice@yahoo.com[/b] :arrow: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/leidenice[/url]

Last edited by leidenice (2008-04-19 00:12:18)

xye2lir0h
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url=http://friendster.com/xye2lir0h]Friendster Profile :]] hehe[/url]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

add me up.. marsh_83@yahoo.com marsh_12345678@yahoo.com thanks! :D
sakim21
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi...Add me up pls.... :) Emo_Killah21@yahoo.com
cassey.denise
» n00b
1969-12-31

gUyS!! CHECT OUT MY PROFILE..:lol: I'm a newbie here.. :arrow:Mycutdoll.pink@yahoo.com
xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to access my FS profile, just click FRIENDSTER PROFILE link on the left side of this thread :P
kayiee
» n00b
1969-12-31

okey.. add me up.. urgurl5293_kaye@yahoo.com and don't forget to drop some comments! yeh! rock on!
cathedral0
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi all well add me on my friendster email [b]intensitycount@yahoo.com[/b]
jon11
» n00b
1969-12-31

jon_moniz_23@yahoo.com jon_moniz_11@yahoo.com (no friends here my testing site)
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

untamed_angel727@yahoo.com ayelouise_14@yahoo.com
dollface02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

okay. here's my e-mail add. --- browneyed.girl02@hotmail.com or just click this --- [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/nicolex02]x иιcσℓε x[/url]
Jiian
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]I'm a real music lover.. ! you can add me.. here it is: Jiian_22@yahoo.com a very much thanks.. keepin touch..=)[/b]
enlou379
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align][b][/b]:DfeEL frEe tO aDd thiS FriEndStEr aCcT. Of minE. nEw friEnDs aRe vEry mUcH wELcOmE. . .:D enlou379@yahoo.com Or jUsT siMpLy cLick thIs url. . . http://profiles.friendster.com/karenlou379 . . .thAnkz iN aDvanCe. . . bY tHe wAy. . .iM OnLinE evErydAy.♥
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@enlou379 please avoid sticky caps, :D @topic [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/nally52]my profile[/url] here's my email add: shiela0513@yahoo.com feel free to add me., ^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:26

[ 9 queries - 0.175 second ]
Privacy Policy