• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

geedz_uno
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

[color=green] ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ dontfixmeimnotbroken_o17@yahoo.com ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ love it..xoxo tnx ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ click this url to visit mah friendster main account [url]http://www.friendster.com/geedzpaul[/url] click this url to view my friendster second account [url]http://www.friendster.com/geedzrock[/url] ok ok ok dont forget to leave me some comments if you dont leave me comments i will kill you.ok.hahaha [align=center] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/ccg.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/userbar121987-4.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/keb0qt.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/acey37.gif[/img][/align][/color]
breave
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

hi all.... add me in .... :arrow: day_taz@plasa.com nice to know u all... love n piss
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=)mah email add :arrow:darkrenz@hotmail.com plz... say that ur from FTalk... tnx
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][i]faelnar84@hotmail.com add up![/i][/b]
almenadjul
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me http://profiles.friendster.com/almenadjul or almenadjul@gmail.com
ariesmustdie07
» n00b
1969-12-31

chromeone01@yahoo.com add me up !
[zuBie]
» FTalker
1969-12-31

soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

azzirk
» n00b
1969-12-31

=| Add ME Guys... HErE's my aCcouNt axiRk_xz28@yahOO.coM & azziRk_28fire@yahOO.com ... THnx... Have A GReAt DAy... Tc :cool::rolleyes:
ianbenedictllego
» n00b
1969-12-31

tHis iS minE,aNd iM nEWbiE.. http://www.friendster.com/llegolegaspi
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ladyladeen@yahoo.com hope u guys add me.
pik4v0o
» n00b
1969-12-31

adD me UP f u lyk ^^ pik4v0o@yahoo.com TNX ! . JTC*
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yow add me up pls pls lady_cyclone406@yahoo.com lady_cyclone406@yahoo.com lady_cyclone406@yahoo.com lady_cyclone406@yahoo.com tnx..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

add me up.. kristina16_adu@yahoo.com bhebhetinay26@yahoo.com.ph ;) =)
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Add meh up Guys marv_me09@yahoo.com TC =)
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

flash_n0time2die@yahoo.com or www.friendster.com/konohasyellowflash

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-07-01 23:59:26)

keneth_34@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

email ko po ay keneth_34@yahoo.com
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]hirs mine: [b]pink.butterfly_15@y.c &+ falling.star_25@y.c[/b] thnx for those who will add me! ;):thumbsup:[/color][/i][/align]
aiobayashi28
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi!! I wanna make alot of friends....please add me on your friendster...aiobayashi28@yahoo.com tahnx po...LOVE:rose:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:44

[ 9 queries - 0.149 second ]
Privacy Policy