• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

untamed_angel727@yahoo.com add me up guys! =)
krizyinmae
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

HeY GuyZ!! Add mY reaL,,accOunt:::D [quote][b]joviemae_21@hotmail.com[/b][/quote] My,,other account.. [quote]jovie_jm21@yahoo.com[/quote] [quote]jovie_zimae21@yahoo.com[/quote] [quote]karahgoez@yahoo.com[/quote] My group account in friendster:: [quote]otus2008@yahoo.com[/quote] [quote]jrzangelz_princess@yahoo.com[/quote] ThnX,,MuahUgZzxSs:kiss:
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]okiesszz... add me up:[url]http://profiles.friendster.com/princessdea18[/url] and my 2nd account:[url]http://profiles.friendster.com/sweet18princess[/url][/color]

Last edited by sweetdea_harry18 (2008-05-28 09:22:55)

louisekikay23
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url]http://profiles.friendster.com/louisekikay[/url] x_x
Umabalan
» n00b
1969-12-31

visit me at : http://profiles.friendster.com/umabalan. I spend 4 hours to modify my profile juz to impress my gal, but in tha end I ended gettin' REJECTED !!!

Last edited by Umabalan (2008-05-28 13:47:01)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wakOkokO... cuteskinnyscreamo@yahoo.com damndeadsoul@yahoo.com
cyrakizta
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] [align=center] ADD ME ;] first account catalystgurl68@y.c ..ü and my third account lawliet.lady@y.c! thankies! [/align][/b]
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine is [url]www.friendster.com/lionessalexisjuliacc[/url] and [url]www.friendster.com/aj4219672596[/url]
kaThLinzZz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]:wow: add me up in my fS acCount., kathlinzzz@yahoo.com kath_0894@yahoo.com thx..[/align]
_fire_tree_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my fs accounts [quote]rainingmist@gmail.com shatteredglass009@gmail.com[/quote] my barkada's account [quote]tukolagatakz@gmail.com uc_cytf@hotmail.com[/quote] my section's account [quote]camia_gurlz@yahoo.com 2camia_dbest@yahoo.com camia_boys@yahoo.com[/quote] :P
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]just add this up chayie.chai@yahoo.com csangayab@yahoo.com choy.chai@yahoo.com ia-hc@hotmail.com tinkyah!![/b][/align]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-05-30 03:42:52)

cholzkih
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]add me!!![/b] [/align] [align=center][b]i have three accounts:[/b][/align] [align=center][url]twoseven27@lycos.com[/url][/align] [align=center][url]choloaztig@aol.com[/url][/align] [align=center][url]choloaztig@gmail.com[/url][/align] [align=center]=)=)=)[/align]
thisy
» n00b
1969-12-31

navarro.louie@yahoo.com friendster url: [url]www.friendster.com/thisy[/url]
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[url]http://www.friendster.com/vi0lette[/url] [b]press F5 if ever errors occur.[/b] :D ALL tweaks frm ftalk. =) mwuah :kiss:

Last edited by vi0lette (2008-05-31 04:11:35)

kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]add me up: http://profiles.friendster.com/kawaiikimy thnx! xD[/b]
fayefiel26
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi y'all. add me a'ight? :thumbsup::cool::):D:lol::eh::penguin:
asaso003
» n00b
1969-12-31

please add me here my mine..:rolleyes: FS accounts raymond72k1@yahoo.com raymond72k2@yahoo.com raymond72k3@yahoo.com raymond72k4@yahoo.com raymond72k6@yahoo.com raymond72k4@gmail.com raymond72k4@hotmail.com asaso003@hotmail.com please add me and then leave a comments THX!!
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

add mhaii 2nd acc: luv.cei@yahoo.com if u like..hehe..tenks
crazher000
» n00b
1969-12-31

=d
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:50

[ 9 queries - 0.111 second ]
Privacy Policy