• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

kenno
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

here's my account, im just a newbie here so, sorry if its not good for you, www.friendster.com/mayonnaisestub add me and leave some comment or advice bestviewed in IE, you won't see it if you use FF
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

another fs account... [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/heartprincez[/url] [i]heartdayne_21@yahoo.com[/i] quite simple. but still under construction... :thumbsup:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Add me up too!;] [b]unbrokensoul21@yahoo.com[/b]
hmp_define
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me emo.chico@yahoo.com:thumbsup:
karol_anne29
» n00b
1969-12-31

karol_anne29@yahoo.com--> animated colored.. karol_anne29i@yahoo.com--> changing pics.. :) leave comments nrin :) ill add u agad..
checkered02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

camille_cabral02@yahoo.com and cabralkristin@yahoo.com
el mhaldita
» n00b
1969-12-31

alletjane_rules@yahoo.com ...
_Qq Gunners_
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

add me qqzq07@yahoo.co.id
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

soulmirk17@yahoo.com :D
fritziedale_22
» n00b
1969-12-31

fritziedale_22@yahoo.com just add me up thanx..:)

Last edited by fritziedale_22 (2008-06-18 04:52:10)

jaskeen23
» n00b
1969-12-31

check out fiojhazz23@yahoo.com.... thanks a lot! add me!
jaewon19
» n00b
1969-12-31

bubblegumlove11@yahoo.com url: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/musicandcellphoneismylife[/url] 2nd account : bubblegumlove12@yahoo.com url : [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/musicnpinkismylife[/url] TY for those people who will add me :D
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[url]www.friendster.com/ninaaaaa01[/url] n1n4h@yahoo.com [url]www.friendster.com/lovelynina[/url] nina.love569@yahoo.com
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my profile is still in reconstruction... but id u guys wants to add me... well,, here is ma e-mail.. _cowo.cupu_@yahoo.com ;):thumbsup:
jhennyz@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=green][b] add me up guyz here..;)[/color][color=hotpink] :arrow: jhennyz14@yahoo.com :arrow: jenny14_lude@yahoo.com enxu xo much...:D:[/b][/color][/align]

Last edited by jhennyz@yahoo.com (2008-06-19 04:53:36)

Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

weew!,. thiz iz my fs account guyzs!, -babeanj_babe@yahoo.com! enx! :D
AshleyFanatiC
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=deeppink]here's my email..[this thread is so nice.. :) ] [url=ashterz_fanzclub@yahoo.com]EMAIL[/url] [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/ashleysfanzclub]FS PAGE[/url] [everyone's welcome to view!:)][/color][/align]
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lady_cyclone406@yahoo.com lady_cyclone@yahoo.com ladycyclone@yahoo.com loner_biatch@yahoo.com lil_iane406@yahoo.com blue_liverty@yahoo.com
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

this my friendster vetra_cew@yahoo.com Add me.. And to be my Friend.. Oke I wait you... :wow:
unknowncute
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D [i]Hera00001@yahoo.com[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:03

[ 12 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy