• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

nlvc
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

:arrow: http://profiles.friendster.com/nathanielcarz comment mE...

Last edited by nlvc (2008-04-11 04:49:20)

ajhay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

+_+ aj.darkprincess@yahoo.com +_+ pls add me up...
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Heyyah! add me up.. :arrow: [color=hotpink][b]cudly_girl_003@yahoo.com[/b][/color]

Last edited by cudly_girl_003 (2008-04-12 03:02:47)

soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

dj_soul23@yahoo.com Invite me!
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,ok ok., add me up: [quote][b]konya_rockerrr@yahoo.com[/b][/quote] :arrow: thanks! i'm in private profy so just enter that e-add (that is if you wanna visit my profy! :D)
Riean
» n00b
1969-12-31

emo.riean08@yahoo.com add me..
tokibird
» n00b
1969-12-31

HTTP://FRIENDSTER.COM/TOKIBIRD its a weird profile... im still trying to tinker with a lot of stuff... wew... just comment on it please...

Last edited by tokibird (2008-04-14 06:13:11)

mj21
» n00b
1969-12-31

aDd this pLease?? mark_hugx24@yahoo.com Tnx..:lol:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fRiEnDsTer k0h? bridget.elysia@yahoo.com.ph
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

just click on the... "add me up?" phrase... at my signature.. enx.. :) frendrequest(s) and/or comment(s) are apreciated. =|

Last edited by misscuppycake (2008-04-14 08:26:26)

jogzzkie
» n00b
1969-12-31

jceduardo_08@yahoo.com
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=faelnar84]fRiEnDsTer k0h? bridget.elysia@yahoo.com.ph[/quote] Please do not use [b]sTiCkY CaPs[/b]. And oh. Thanks for using my siggy. :eh: [b]@topic[/b] Add me guys @ lawrence_ragnarok@yahoo.com! I'm waiting for your invites guys! =)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lol. Violator Spotted. :] isiang@ice.ph - Mine azecalicesky@gmail.com - Mine

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-14 23:14:48)

lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

add me: gerlyn_joyce88@yahoo.com
mhavier29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

add me up: rod_xavier_14@yahoo.com einx,, :)
natalie_spongebob47
» n00b
1969-12-31

haaiii!!:kiss: add meh!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup: ur very free to add meh..... :arrow::arrow:natalie_spongebob47@yahoo.com:exclaim::exclaim: :D:lol:

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-04-15 18:27:15)

Armand
» n00b
1969-12-31

please do add me in your friendster list :) [b]leidaosan_meteor3@yahoo.com[/b] i'll drop a comment for you :)
Moprh
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) hi pls add me needed some friends :D :lol: morpha_toxica@yahoo.com :P :lol: thanx. ;)
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/193/193336sz96uxx0py.gif[/img] guyz... u can visit mah acount and add me 2.. Lady_cyclone406@yahoo.com blue_liverty@yahoo.com and mah bf acounts 2.. Aldrin_drummer23@yahoo.com aldrin_diane19@yahoo.com tnx... [img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/498/498557evuum2vcp6.gif[/img][/align]

Last edited by LadyCyclone (2008-04-16 09:09:44)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]icegarcia@fan.com[/b] i'll wait. lol. :]

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-17 00:22:02)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:00

[ 10 queries - 0.652 second ]
Privacy Policy