• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

add me!!! piolo_convicted@yahoo.com search it....
lil_rapper16
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

sana po ay pansinin nyo ang katulad kung panget jeric_aug16@yahoo.com =( :crybaby:
buttkicker23
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm..nice idea..:thumbsup: hers my e-add: anthony2buttkicker@yahoo.com or simply view my profile and add me up.. [url]friendster.com/buttkicker23[/url] tnx.

Last edited by buttkicker23 (2008-03-12 08:05:09)

lionheartcgr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lionheartcgr@yahoo.com...
jayhawker7
» n00b
1969-12-31

lns_jayhawker7@yahoo.com
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

here is my friendster just add me up[quote]http://profiles.friendster.com/sakeral09212077936[/quote] sakeral_14@yahoo.com
Demonoid
» n00b
1969-12-31

virtualavenger@yahoo.com add me.. add me.. thanks hehe
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

add me up: >>> antonetteang@yahoo.com >>> tinyt0n2@yahoo.com <<<tnx :D
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:D unique.e1997@yahoo.com ------> http://profiles.friendster.com/eunich80996
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Please do add mine: [url]http://www.friendster.com/facefault[/url]
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

add me up...maan_60@yahoo.com tnx
darkswit83
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url]http://www.friendster.com/quatrodark[/url] just click it.X3
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@darkswit83:[/b] i saw ur proffy. its nice. and ur player too. its alesana. hehe. my fave band. :D :D [b]@TOPIC:[/b] [url=friendster.com/xolracnhojx]click me[/url]

Last edited by xOLracnhOjx (2008-03-16 10:20:35)

scarheart
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want chu to take a look at my friendster. it's simple. with black and white theme. and it is kinda nice. hihi just check it out comments are highly appreciated and adds on if u are interested in me. thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank yooooooou. =) [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/sc4rh34rt[/url] lurb you all! :wow:
jalissa :]
» n00b
1969-12-31

sygallosa@yahoo.com.ph :]:eh:
eirika_89
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]u can see my friendster profile just click the URL[/b] [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/52811631[/url]
babyzchen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

add me poh :arrow: [url]http://www.friendster.com/babyzchen[/url] or this [b]Lords_dae_21@yahoo.com[/b] thanks for those who will add me! :D :penguin:
crystalline
» n00b
1969-12-31

<center><font size="3' color="deeppink"> Thank God! this is actually what I've been looking for.... hahahha... kung cnu mang initiative ang nasa likod ng thread na ito... Very gOoD!!!! As iN! WeLl... jUsT add me... chikalocah@yahoo.com crystalseran@hotmail.com tanx! arigato! salamat!
crystalline
» n00b
1969-12-31

<center><font size="3' color="deeppink"> Thank God! this is actually what I've been looking for.... hahahha... kung cnu mang initiative ang nasa likod ng thread na ito... Very gOoD!!!! As iN! WeLl... jUsT add me... chikalocah@yahoo.com crystalseran@hotmail.com tanx! arigato! salamat!</font></center>
shairah
» n00b
1969-12-31

my fs is [url]friendster.com/shairah119[/url] add it!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:29

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy