• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

kikilucu
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Here's My ProfiLe [url]http://www.friendster.com/gamemaniax[/url]

Last edited by kikilucu (2007-09-08 12:47:28)

draken
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

add niyo naman po ako..... goodboygone007@yahoo.com help me naman po......palaging nabubura yung about me section ko......after i logout...... HELP ME PLEASE :crybaby:
_Nicole_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b]www.friendster.com/vhemxkie[b][/b] Xairie_nicole88@yahoo!
graciiebabyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

it`s simple hope you like it. give me comments && vote fer me thnx www.friendster.com/laydeegeeo1
ąnge£ $hinTa
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm newbie here.. [url=www.friendster.com/shinta182]here's mine ^ ^[/url] [b]enjoy ya !!![/b]

Last edited by ąnge£ $hinTa (2007-09-11 08:09:33)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

http://www.friendster.com/tinayxvi pls do leave a msg on my cbox if you want me to add you... ;)
junto
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">:O [quote=SymphOny XII]olryt! i think this is a good idea ;) symphonyxii@yahoo.com[/quote]
lionheartcgr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]add the top 11 profile in friendster tweakers.com[/b] lionheartcgr@yahoo.com
rylai
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mdnytsun_f@yahoo.com or simply click http://profiles.friendster.com/zcaz ..
maryvyl
» n00b
1969-12-31

ukie... sure thing..... vhie_97@yahoo.com..
'cMaInE'
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hey ya'll...! Anyone Care to Add Me Up?... Got 4 Friendster accounts...! mainard16@yahoo.com charm_111290@yahoo.com mystic_mimi16@yahoo.com and chamzee_gal12@yahoo.com... THANKS ya'll...! TC...! xoxo =) [align=center][/align]
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

All members of friendstertalk add me bobby_parales28@yahoo.com or view my profile [url]www.friendster.com/unclebob12[/url] thanks \,,/ ^_^ \,,/

Last edited by bobskie (2007-09-17 04:51:42)

slipmeknot
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]diesmiling_2nyt@yahoo.com[/b] tenks po :)
metaphire
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me too :) http://www.friendster.com/k8th u all are welcome to view my page.. ;)
denytoforget
» n00b
1969-12-31

Add me up tnx "salamat" <">
jetseidon
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url]profiles.friendster.com/animaxjetx[/url] or JETthird@gmail.com =) =) =)
aishly
» FTalker
1969-12-31

add me up :arrow: aishly_kalibre@yahoo.com :arrow: dudz_angel24@yahoo.com
lionheartcgr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

add me up lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com this is my current ranking. friendster tweakers top profile. . . . 6th :eh: malaysia top profiles. . 2nd :eh: top fs and myspace. . . 3rd :eh:
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]friendster url: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/shine7[/url] e-add: shunz_7@yahoo.com[/b][/align]
chrizteena
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up............... fighterprincess_07@yahoo.com
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:56

[ 9 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy