• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

aireNe28
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

;) here it is!,. aireneiii28@yahoo.com or just click this link,. http://www.friendster.com/aireneiii28 add me guyz,.! thats my new account,.!^_^ take care,.! pls,. dont forget to add me,.! please and thank you!,.^_^ ||*[aireNe]*|| PS,. dont forget,.pls!,.
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

my account ..just click the siggy :cool: btw its a public one :D so no woories viewing mah proile =|
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

please visit my profile and add me as a friend: =) :arrow: theamaree12@gmail.com this is my link to my profile: :arrow: [url]http://www.friendster.com/theamaree[/url] before you leave, can you please give me some testimonial, comments and hugs :question: thanks :exclaim:
HelpMeGuys
» n00b
1969-12-31

my friendster email add is :arrow: jcordonez07@yahoo.com just add me guys ;) here's mah friendster URL :arrow: http://www.friendster.com/xxxjaycxxx kindly rate my profile.. by posting on my comments box.. any comment/testi would do ;) thnx :wow:
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

here you go jay.03@yahoo.com :D.. www.friendster.com/a09053221870

Last edited by leftalone (2007-04-24 06:32:37)

adirisman
» n00b
1969-12-31

Add me too.. email: yadiharisman@yahoo.com URL: http://www.friendster.com/adikeren ;) ;)
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

add me pow :eh: :wasted: :retard: jay.03@yahoo.com

Last edited by leftalone (2007-04-24 06:31:16)

michelleann_329
» n00b
1969-12-31

michelleann_329@yahoo.com add nY :O o yahn!
kucluk666
» n00b
1969-12-31

crimeholic@rock.com Come to my page! it is not overlay but I'm sorry, it is a private profile
AnRi_27
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me.. =) 1st account: [b]punk_anri@yahoo.com[/b] =| 2nd account: [b]bklue-lhadee_high@yahoo.com[/b] ..tnkxz',
aisuke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

www.friendster.com/cutiechidori (cutiechidori05@yahoo.com) just add me.. and you're all welcome to my profile!! =)
slipmeknot
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) [b][url]http://www.friendster.com/myredemption[/url] tenk you hekhek :thumbsup: :D [/b]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

http://www.friendster.com/keemmee02 please add me. its my second account. [b]kimzie_kimz02@yahoo.com.ph[/b]
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hihih!! Well here's mine: >>e-mail add:cutiegirl16_pink@yahoo.com.ph >>url:[url]http://www.friendster.com/35348355[/url] Hope yah add meh up peeps please drop some comments and testimonials too...hehhe..
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]guys and gals pls add me! email: =) go on add me transik_95@yahoo.com.ph url:[url][/url]friendster.com/maryann95 =) go on add me =| =) :D[/quote]
DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Why do you have to Check out my Profile: 1. My Profile is [b]Ugly[/b], yet the owner is [b]Handsome[/b] *nyahaha* 2. Now that I'm [b]Single[/b] again, I'm looking for another new [b]Love[/b] 3. I'm Cool, I always give comments to my friends, look at my Comments now? 4. I'm definitely the type of person you can get along with at all times! e-mail add: born_ready@rock.com site: www.friendster.com/readyruzzel See yah There guys! Hope we'll all be Friends soon!
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hey! repapeepz! add me up! lawrence_ragnarok@yahoo.com tnx! i'll w8 for your invites! =| visit and vote my profile too! tnx!!... ;)
HelpMeGuys
» n00b
1969-12-31

here's mine ;) jcordonez07@yahoo.com <-- add me up eh?!
ric25
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[url][/url]rockstarsasuke@yahoo.com kahit hindi masyadong aztig profile ko add nyo ako ha.,, new palang kasi me dito ft.
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

add me if interested emo.3@yahoo.com
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:55

[ 10 queries - 0.211 second ]
Privacy Policy