• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

[b]friendster/tearz or bhea_socold@yahoo.com.ph[/b] :)
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

@swit_playah2007 : no double posting @topic : add me ! ainacariza_06@y.c :eh:
'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Add me up! ayumicutie05@yahoo.com :arrow: http://www.friendster.com/ayumicutie05 cutieBoA@yahoo.com :arrow: http://www.friendster.com/cutieBoA soulless_doll05@yahoo.com :arrow: http://www.friendster.com/soullessdoll05[/b]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[url]www.friendster.com/niceynyz[/url] =) [b] just add me up guys.. i don't hab a cool layout coz im still repairing it... :retard: [/b]
draculatragic
» n00b
1969-12-31

kaiyuan_1992@yahoo.com sorry if u couldn't understand :D
frans212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

feel free stoping by at my newbie profile here : http://www.friendster.com/frans212 frans212@doramail.com simple black layout.. :thumbsup: -a visitor tracker -a chat box with smiley -a slide foto galery -a gif main pict -a bubble
viper8495
» n00b
1969-12-31

Pa Add Pop warlord8495@yahoo.com sephirotx_88@yahoo.com.ph cloudx_88@yahoo.com
karlvintel
» n00b
1969-12-31

simplicity is me :D :thumbsup:
karlvintel
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Bold text[/b] produces Bold text [u]Underlined text[/u] produces Underlined text [i]Italic text[/i] produces Italic text [color=#FF0000]Red text[/color] produces Red text [color=blue]Blue text[/color] produces Blue text [font=Courier]some text[/font] produces some text [li]first line[li] produces • first line To set alignment: [align=left]some text[/align] produces some text [align=center]some text[/align] produces some text [align=right]some text[/align] produces some text
bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

look at my nice profile!!! http://friendster.com/jullo25 :penguin: :penguin: add me bryan_bantolino@yahoo.com
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

u guys can add me up at www.friendster.com/ku12t peace out earthlings...
justin222
» n00b
1969-12-31

plss add me up :lol: nitsuj13@yahoo.com my cuz hikki13@yahoo.com my dog cutie_sassy@yahoo.com thanks!!! a lot :D
sorrows_0915
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

here's mine.. :arrow: sorrows_0915@yahoo.com add me up.. hehe ;) :D
Shiseiten
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

x_shiseiten@yahoo.co.id :D or in simple www.friendster.com/xshiseiten :D
myrulez18
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center]visit my profile >>> [url]http://www.profiles.friendster.com/myrulez18[/url][/align][/quote] [img]http://i16.tinypic.com/4t7tmra.gif[/img]
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mINe >>stucked_life@yahoo.com >> [url][/url]www.friendster.com/stucked4life
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

x_mrs.bone_x@aya.com [url]www.friendster.com/aya01bone[/url] tnx guyz!
ndut_182
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[url]www.friendster.com/nanda182[/url] :arrow: [b]ndut_182@yahoo.com[/b] [url]www.friendster.com/ndut44[/url] :arrow: [b]ndut_44@yahoo.com[/b] =) =)

Last edited by ndut_182 (2007-08-29 09:13:50)

mSgsent_kathLeen
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i'm a newbie here... ;) cant relate actually... :lol: [/b] :lol: [i][b]hope someone wud teach me...[/b][/i] :question:
mSgsent_kathLeen
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]anyway...add me up in your friendster's friends' list... :eh: [/b][u][i][b]puza.kath_14@y.c[/b][/i][/u] :) i[b] wish someone wud bother to teach me...[/b] :P :P

Last edited by mSgsent_kathLeen (2007-08-30 20:19:11)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:52

[ 9 queries - 0.184 second ]
Privacy Policy