• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

bentetres30
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

hi? hirs mah account..add me up! 1st: ighencute06@yahoo.com 2nd: bentetres30@yahoo.com.ph tnx.. :D
herjeanelle22
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

:) can you add me also to your friendster accounts?... ;] first account: herjeanelle_22@yahoo.com or www.friendster.com/herjeanelle 2nd account: herjeanelle_22@hotmail.com or www.friendster.com/herjean thanks! :lol:
irumi
» n00b
1969-12-31

ron_ghel10@yahoo.com ron_ghel10@yahoo.com ron_ghel10@yahoo.com ron_ghel10@yahoo.com pa add ule hehe....
RocktasrChiq
» n00b
1969-12-31

:o

Last edited by RocktasrChiq (2007-09-26 21:30:52)

kyutemarial_25
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]ei add mhe up pls!!![/b] [b]kyutemarial_25@hotmail.com[/b] [b]pinkmarial_08@yahoo.com[/b] [b]thanx!! :) [/b]
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Add me especially anime addicts! [b]kite_haryo@yahoo.com[/b] :D
blackl0rves
» n00b
1969-12-31

♥Friendster; black.p0lkad0ts_@hotmail.com {no MSN} friendster.com/perfectllove
sk8terdinz
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me ... sk8terdinz@yahoo.com :rose:
aljess
» n00b
1969-12-31

Add me up aldyesblitz30@yahoo.com aldyesblitz30@yahoo.com aldyesblitz30@yahoo.com aldyesblitz30@yahoo.com aldyesblitz30@yahoo.com aldyesblitz30@yahoo.com aldyesblitz30@yahoo.com ty
ayahein
» n00b
1969-12-31

ayahein@yahoo.com di nmn maganda profile ko.. hahaha.. :D
ayahein
» n00b
1969-12-31

e2 pa.. unlizted@yahoo.com disokizta@yahoo.com disconerulez@yahoo.com
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Please post in english and don't double post
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]add me up eptokers!!!! [url]www.friendster.com/niceynyz[/url][/b] [b]thankies>>[/b]
*eLLe08*
» n00b
1969-12-31

sprite_sherbet@yahoo.com jalle_jin007@yahoo.com... kindly add nlng po..... :kiss:
bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

eto po email ko bryan_bantolino@yahoo.com eto po email ko bryan_bantolino@yahoo.com eto po email ko bryan_bantolino@yahoo.com eto po email ko bryan_bantolino@yahoo.com eto po email ko bryan_bantolino@yahoo.com eto po email ko bryan_bantolino@yahoo.com look at my friendster! http://www.friendster.com/jullo25 aztig 2 tingnan nyo plz

Last edited by bryanezz (2007-08-04 06:34:20)

bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

add me poh bryan_bantolino@yahoo.com add me poh bryan_bantolino@yahoo.com add me poh bryan_bantolino@yahoo.com look at my profile http://www.friendster.com/jullo25 :ninja: :ninja:
carlomorphin
» n00b
1969-12-31

rouii_06@yahoo.com :D
silentemofreak
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: www.friendster.com/dead05 Add please... =) thanks ;]
bubbleteaboi
» n00b
1969-12-31

add pls... bubbleteaboi@hotmail.com
kyutemarial_25
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]pls add mhe!!![/b] [b]kyutemarial_25@hotmail.com[/b] [b]pinkmarial_08@yahoo.com[/b] [b]thanx... :) [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:38

[ 12 queries - 0.101 second ]
Privacy Policy