• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Zigh
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

neji_sphere@yahoo.com or FS URL is [url]friendster.com/swhartz[/url] maybe u must refresh for check my simple overlay :) :)
bentetres30
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

haha..ei guyz.. add me up.. 1st acc.= ighencute06@yahoo.com 2nd acc.= bentetres30@yahoo.com.ph tenchu.. :wow:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

kei kei add me hahaha blacklove62@gmail.com haha i like new frends hahah :D
ladywhatever
» n00b
1969-12-31

pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

beautifuldisaster236@yahoo.com :) thank you =)
*eLLe08*
» n00b
1969-12-31

kindly add my account.. sprite_sherbet@yahoo.com jalle_jin007@yahoo.com tnx guys....
plasmastar
» n00b
1969-12-31

Add me up swordsman_13_brawler@yahoo.com or go to [url=http://johnnleson.us.to][b]HERE[/b][/url]
xesz_92
» n00b
1969-12-31

xesz_92@yahoo.com >add me up...thanks! :D
purpleshmurple
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: add me: gel227_lopez@yahooo.com or just visit [u]http://www.friendster.com/xtinaangeli [/u] :D
aenghel08
» n00b
1969-12-31

pa add nman oh.. ag21_iii@yahoo.com.. tnx in advance.. tska cung may makakatulong saan skin na gumawa ng mga nametags.. like others have..
dotymine17
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me poh!!! doty_mine17@yahoo.com.ph... thanx :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
dotymine17
» n00b
1969-12-31

andry
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

elow guyz ^^ add me please.... :D email : andry@teknisoft.net Profile : http://www.friendster.com/andrydua ( my second account ) thx verry much.... =| :thumbsup:
ndut_182
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

here's mine... www.friendster.com/nanda182 [1st account] www.friendster.com/ndut44 [2nd account] do not forget to put your comment ya... =) =)
tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

add me guyzzz :arrow: rankris_mer2@yahoo.com other account :arrow: tinacute_nastygurl@yahoo.com.ph
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

add me in my fs.. >> g_trajano@yahoo.com ----> main fs >> zieric_3075@yahoo.com.ph >> graze_marlon@yahoo.com.ph see yah..
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[url]http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=5496282[/url] add me up!..tnx! :lol:
tiaramylyn
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up hir guys>>>>>> nylym_26@yahoo.com cueletchz_24@yahoo.com u take care!!!!!! =D
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hirs mine!!.. feel free 2 add me.. vhentezhingkoh05@yahoo.com. :D :lol:
stratojheo
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi add me distort_my_guitar019@yahoo.com tnx
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:49

[ 9 queries - 0.273 second ]
Privacy Policy