• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

-=|:GaaraKun35:|=-
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

[color=#cc0000] Add me. Friendster man o sa Yahoo!, ok rin both. Don't worry, i don't bite... ...i'll just swallow you para ala sakit.. :D [b]punkd_boi35@yahoo.com[/b] Kk?? :thumbsup: Cge mga peepz, thanks in advance! ;) [/color]

Last edited by -=|:GaaraKun35:|=- (2006-11-09 16:49:20)

mikodeleon
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

add me up: miksimiks03@yahoo.com chermiko@yahoo.com.ph =D :D :D
yOnakyLe10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weeh! niCe thread..! :thumbsup: thiS MiNe! :arrow: [i]master_of_guitars10@yahoo.com[/i] ;) or jUst... :paranoid: :arrow: [url]www.friendster.com/guitarmaster[/url] :P hOpe yOu LiKeiT.... =)
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

EDIT: Oooppss sorry nag post na pala ako d2 :D [quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b] wow. ur mom is on friendster? how cool is that? :eh:[/b][/quote] Yup soo cool indeed.. :midfinger:

Last edited by Xian (2006-11-16 08:58:59)

pangkik
» n00b
1969-12-31

peeps add me up kyutikay@yahoo.com...thanks pow..just tell me if gusto nyu ng testi...heheheeheh..
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]add me:[/b] :arrow: [b]icekandi11@atenista.net[/b]--->this is my acct. :arrow: [b]iceanderin@blingbling.com[/b]--->jont acct. [ice and erin]
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

i heb 11 accounts. ohw, yeah, 11!! haha. well, [i]7[/i] [i][b]OWN[/b][/i] accounts and [i]4[/i] [u][b]GRUPii[/b][/u] accounts OWN : jgazber@yahoo.com mimahgrace@yahoo.com.ph mimahgrace_15@yahoo.com jemimah_kikaymeh_12@yahoo.com jemimah15_bernardo@yahoo.com.ph jemimahgrace_bernardo@yahoo.com.ph rhejan_kikay_photogenic_gurl@yahoo.com GRUPii : jogues2006@yahoo.com rhejan_2006@yahoo.com kikaygirlz_31012@yahoo.com jemz_amira_bezkame4eve@yahoo.com thats all! :o :o :o :o
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kikay_girl]i heb 11 accounts. ohw, yeah, 11!! haha. well, [i]7[/i] [i][b]OWN[/b][/i] accounts and [i]4[/i] [u][b]GRUPii[/b][/u] accounts OWN : jgazber@yahoo.com mimahgrace@yahoo.com.ph mimahgrace_15@yahoo.com jemimah_kikaymeh_12@yahoo.com jemimah15_bernardo@yahoo.com.ph jemimahgrace_bernardo@yahoo.com.ph rhejan_kikay_photogenic_gurl@yahoo.com GRUPii : jogues2006@yahoo.com rhejan_2006@yahoo.com kikaygirlz_31012@yahoo.com jemz_amira_bezkame4eve@yahoo.com thats all! :o :o :o :o[/quote] phewwww.... grabe !!! kinareer nia!!! :wallbash:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=tikboyoyoy][quote=kikay_girl]i heb 11 accounts. ohw, yeah, 11!! haha. well, [i]7[/i] [i][b]OWN[/b][/i] accounts and [i]4[/i] [u][b]GRUPii[/b][/u] accounts OWN : jgazber@yahoo.com mimahgrace@yahoo.com.ph mimahgrace_15@yahoo.com jemimah_kikaymeh_12@yahoo.com jemimah15_bernardo@yahoo.com.ph jemimahgrace_bernardo@yahoo.com.ph rhejan_kikay_photogenic_gurl@yahoo.com GRUPii : jogues2006@yahoo.com rhejan_2006@yahoo.com kikaygirlz_31012@yahoo.com jemz_amira_bezkame4eve@yahoo.com thats all! :o :o :o :o[/quote] phewwww.... grabe !!! kinareer nia!!! :wallbash:[/quote] aii.haha. d naman maxado obvious. :D
shymanski
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi.... heres my email add: 1st accnt: ayiz_pazaway@yahoo.ca 2nd accnt: legend_killer67@yahoo.com tnx..... ;)
Stephyz
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey!!!add me up!!!i've been trying to make better layouts all the time..& i've finally cum out wif this one...hope you lyk!!!! my email is stephaniekcp@yahoo.com.sg ;] or you can cum see my page [url]www.friendster.com/stephyz[/url] the one on my page is just....a ...urm..how do you say it...haha...you'll just have to find out!;) &...urm...yeah...this is the pic i wanna show off!haha...of course..it's the resized one...haha [img]http://img276.imageshack.us/img276/2180/pinkparadisebylagnomaxivc9.jpg[/img]

Last edited by Stephyz (2006-12-01 13:38:04)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My email add: jsesbreno@gmail.com
eMo_jUStine
» n00b
1969-12-31

EMOtional@inbox.com
-nans.o8♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

Mine's [b]freeheart_o8@yahoo.com[/b] Thanks for those who'd add up :]]
foxhoundkerk
» n00b
1969-12-31

after the hellic destruction of the old friedster profile... i guess my CSS profile is still kickin... vote me in top profiles... cheers to all :lol:
booqalixeta♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

add me [b]CEETULIXE@GMAIL.COM[/b] or simply click my siggy..hehe,
KUTO
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yo peepz. here's mine fs page, add me mail: kyutzo@msn.com many thanks =)

Last edited by KUTO (2007-01-01 03:19:24)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=-mimszymAe-]invyt nyo nmn ako guys.... mimz_12@yahoo.com mimz_12@yahoo.com mimz_12@yahoo.com mimz_12@yahoo.com[/quote] [b]this is from FPhils thread... i haf to clean up there... phils is getting populated nah... so, some would have to migrate... hehe :D peace out dear.. [/b]
chir13
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]kinda new here. =) my Public Account: [url]http://friendster.com/chir13i[/url] my Private Account: [url]http://friendster.com/chir13ii[/url][/b]
yOnakyLe10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me.. add me up guyz.. [url]www.friendster.com/guitarmaster[/url] or back_my_heart18@yahoo.com hehe.. :midfinger:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:53

[ 10 queries - 0.142 second ]
Privacy Policy