• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

hardly_808@yahoo.com.ph
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

add me :penguin: :crybaby:
hardly_808@yahoo.com.ph
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

:penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
nothinglast
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]nothinglast_always_ends@yahoo.com[/quote]
hristi
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me > sarsp0wer9@yahoo.com
mherylicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

visit mah page.... but dont add me plss... lol... just kiddin... www.friendster.com/mherylicious

Last edited by mherylicious (2007-08-16 12:24:07)

audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi.. add me at [url]http://www.friendster.com/autumngo2spring[/url]
clein
» n00b
1969-12-31

emo_spark@yahoo.com
rhedddeath004
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]rhedddeath004@yahoo.com profile url:[url]http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=44858618[/url] hainaku, add nio lang po aq if you guys want to, my profile is total flashpage... [img]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w149/wickedrhedd004/my%20ROCKZ%20xXx/sdfsdfgsdfgsdf.jpg[/img] WARNING: CAUSES SEVERE EYE, EAR AND NOSEBLEED... >;)__ =) :evil: :evil:[/align]

Last edited by rhedddeath004 (2007-08-17 00:44:55)

xi kay
» n00b
1969-12-31

abbaxikay_rio@yahoo.com htttp://www.friendster.com/abba23 :)
aljess
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) aldyesblitz30@yahoo.com aldyesblitz30@yahoo.com aldyesblitz30@yahoo.com aldyesblitz30@yahoo.com aldyesblitz30@yahoo.com aldyesblitz30@yahoo.com aldyesblitz30@yahoo.com
hyper08
» n00b
1969-12-31

add her up.. dea_andrea13@yahoo.com.ph dea_andrea13@yahoo.com.ph dea_andrea13@yahoo.com.ph dea_andrea13@yahoo.com.ph dea_andrea13@yahoo.com.ph dea_andrea13@yahoo.com.ph dea_andrea13@yahoo.com.ph dea_andrea13@yahoo.com.ph dea_andrea13@yahoo.com.ph dea_andrea13@yahoo.com.ph dea_andrea13@yahoo.com.ph dea_andrea13@yahoo.com.ph

Last edited by hyper08 (2007-08-19 05:06:53)

|Renzei|
» n00b
1969-12-31

matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

eow!!! here's mine!!! chisakiapr15@yahoo.com ---> www.friendster.com/matsuchisaki darksakuraapr15@yahoo.com ---> www.friendster.com/kawaiijustine pls. add this!!! thank you!!!
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Best Viewed Using Firefox[/b] :arrow: [url=http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=48536153]ADD ME![/url] [b]Image Preview[/b] ([i]NOTE: Click to enlarge[/i]) [url=https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1174][img]http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/2653/genshlz0.jpg[/img][/url]
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ok my turn!! :lol: vhentezhingkoh05@yahoo.com :arrow: www.friendster.com/istanix05

Last edited by istaline (2007-08-20 01:02:00)

kn_02
» n00b
1969-12-31

pa-add.. baketmukoadd_02@yahoo.com.ph kenx_kn02@yahoo.com.ph :D
swit_playah2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi just add meeh up bby_izzy24@yahoo.com at help niyo ko to find the codes friendster layouts salamat poh..
swit_playah2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

baby_izzy24@yahoo.com pala
Leticia
» n00b
1969-12-31

ticia_irule@hotmail.com www.friendster.com/leticia92 i'm a Harry potter freak so my website is purely all about Harry Potter! =)

Last edited by Leticia (2007-08-21 01:35:01)

jazmin
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]hei...guyzzz...u can ad me..hr s my email add...ladyjaz_1290@yahoo.com...or my 2nd acc. is =| ydalj_rockz@yahoo.com.ph...[quote][/quote] [quote][/quote] :kiss: [/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:14

[ 9 queries - 0.168 second ]
Privacy Policy