• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

st.demonika
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

:d
12u
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

plz add me up :rose: :rose: :kiss: crazygurl_ownz_you@hazel.com :kiss: thnx in advance :) :rose:
janejane
» n00b
1969-12-31

-- ei add me frenz -- e'add: dl17mj@yahoo.com -- thx!! -- ;)
teno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

teno_h5n1_keyboardis@yahoo.com (Friendster) teno_h5n1_keyboardis@yahoo (yahoo messengger) add me plzz
bullet_nuue
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how 'bout this mine??? http://www.friendster.com/bulletnuue
scorpion1431
» n00b
1969-12-31

scorpion1431@yahoo.com.ph :puke:
dashbi_23
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]here's my email.[/b] [b]dashbi_23@yahoo.com[/b] [u]or just click this.[/u] [url]http://www.friendster.com/ateheartskuya[/url]
roliquiano
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello guys here's my friendster acct.... ronalallano@yahoo.com thanks in advance to those who will visit my profile im hoping that you guys will enjoy exploring my profile...
roliquiano
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello guys here's my friendster acct.... ronalallano@yahoo.com thanks in advance to those who will visit my profile im hoping that you guys will enjoy exploring my profile...
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Add me =) :arrow: grace201986@yahoo.com :arrow: comment and testimonial is much appreciated thanks ;)
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

here mine;> :arrow: crazyrowkz_emo@yahoo.com :D :arrow: add me at fs... :eh: :arrow: :thumbsup: dont forget hihi :) url:> http://profiles.friendster.com/crazyrowkzemo :D :) :eh: :doubt:

Last edited by CraZyRowkZ Emo (2007-11-26 21:37:13)

jaff25
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up po...... [url]friendster.com/jaff19[/url] email: jaffgabriel@yahoo.com
wwackywizards
» n00b
1969-12-31

wwackywizards@yahoo.com try to visit my profile... add it up toooo and leave ur comments in there...
asteeg2qt
» n00b
1969-12-31

for those ppl who feels like life has no meaning for them.....for those who loves dark things.......for those who feels like its getting worse.......add me up.....asteeg2qt@yahoo.com
kaitetebolls
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up guyzz kaiisrain08@yahoo.com
mohamad5415
» n00b
1969-12-31

http://profiles.friendster.com/danielpk m_albakkosh@yahoo.com add me up guys.
doreymon
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok ok..i got it..this is my friendster account http://www.friendster.com/reyetable add me in your network!
rebelion21
» n00b
1969-12-31

rebbelion_21@yahoo.com add me up :kiss:
keisha
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]keen_philosopher024@yahoo.com add me plzzz..... :) [/b]
kryzzia_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]prefer acc.[/b] [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/kliitiia[/url] [b]latest acc.[/b] [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/kliitiia4[/url] [b]note:[/b] i have thou of friends in my [b]prefer acc[/b]... so, [b]if u do not want to talk me, just add my latest acc[/b].. haha... :penguin: :globe:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:51

[ 9 queries - 0.691 second ]
Privacy Policy