• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

el_chinito03
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

do Add Me Up el_chinito03@yahoo.com www.friendster.com/chinitoqt
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

..its [b]hi_dan01@yahoo.com and hyathan_01247@yahoo.com[/b] =) but pls make an intro first.. :D

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-06 08:37:57)

airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i] all people in hir. add me. :D [/i] [b] 1st account or main. airies_2613@yahoo.com[/b] :arrow: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/airies2613[/url] [b] 2nd acccount.(emonian =D ) airies_ii@yahoo.com[/b] :arrow:[url]http://profiles.friendster.com/55041184[/url] [b] 3rd account :) [homies people =D ] airies.2613@yahoo.com[/b] :arrow: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/63661170[/url] pls.leave a comment :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

isiang@ice.ph azecalicesky@gmail.com ADD BOTH. :]
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

prinx3r_josh@yahoo.com or http://profiles.friendster.com/prinx3rjosh
crying_zeicOh
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah..this thread is pretty cool.. now..im free to post my fs add! haha:lol: gothic_emogirl_love_zei@yahoo.com thnx sis!
crazydavinci
» n00b
1969-12-31

may i promote mine :D here : [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/rudijoy[/url] email : rudijoy@gmail.com And it's using old linker & stll workin' =) not important i think.. he he :D
khayson06
» n00b
1969-12-31

hayzzzzzzzzzz:thumbsdown:
rxine
» n00b
1969-12-31

please add mii yup rxine009@yahoo.com rxine13@yahoo.com.ph
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

el_chinito03@yahoo.com www.friendster.com/chinitoqt add me up dont 4get to leave some comments :D tnx
cuty14angzterz
» n00b
1969-12-31

cuty_angzterz@yahoo.com po........ cge buhbye.... tc;);)

Last edited by cuty14angzterz (2008-04-08 08:37:57)

chayll
» n00b
1969-12-31

Please add! ina_chayll@yahoo.com Thanks!
01richard
» n00b
1969-12-31

pa add.. theresnotomorrow@yahoo.com tnx
hmp_define
» n00b
1969-12-31

:paranoid::paranoid: email---emo.chico@yahoo.com
axe17
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up at fs!!!!!!! please axe_TGP1968@yahoo.com=) ty
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

you can aDD me.. and [b]PLEASE[/b] add me... :arrow: dimaz_u@yahoo.co.id :D:D:D:D
jongwang
» n00b
1969-12-31

pamela_love
» n00b
1969-12-31

chxkazion.14@gmail.com
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

all_risse0405@yahoo.com..:thumbsup: add me up!:D
klhengcleng_xoxo101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) nyc one! claire1434435@yahoo.com don;t forget my comment ! sure, i'll hit you back.:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:54

[ 9 queries - 0.091 second ]
Privacy Policy