• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

[b][color=#ff6699]Mitsikicutie05@yahoo.com to all copycats, please don't add me.[/b][/color]
crips_1st
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

[b][/b]:arrow::arrow::arrow:add nYo Lhat To oH [b][/b]bx.crips.1st@yahoo.com [b][/b]newlook_cholo@yahoo.com [b][/b]el_chicana69@yahoo.com [b][/b]emo_girl_242@yahoo.com [b][/b]jashrene_cutie_2884@yahoo.com [b][/b]chelsie_kitty23@yahoo.com [b][/b]lester_james24@yahoo.com [b][/b]lilbryant24@fojas.com
CrizzAnne
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]ADD ME IN FRIENDSTER AND MY BOYFRIEND el_chicana69@yahoo.com bx.crips.1st@yahoo.com THERE
Jessieveronica
» n00b
1969-12-31

jessie@hotmail.us u can add me up..
reseoj
» n00b
1969-12-31

reseoj_19@yahoo.com joepa_143@yahoo.com.ph
crips_1st
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up bx.crips.1st@yahoo.com
ulann
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[url]http://profiles.friendster.com/ulann[/url]. add yea .
crips_1st
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]add this pls bx..crips.1st@yahoo.com thanks
krixia
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]:) :) :) kheizeavril_kholin@yahoo.com,, krisha_natividad@yahoo.com,, krizhakholin_avrillavigne_emorocker@yahoo.com,, kholinxlavigne@yahoo.com morbidvirus_freak@yahoo.com[/b] [b]ADD ALL MAH ACCOUNTS!!! CYA!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:[/b]
cisialaine12
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up.... franciscarlo_deguzman@yahoo.com
rdvg3283
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]rdvg3283@gmail.com[/b] :)
dienasty099
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool....add me up siren2subzero@yahoo.com thnx...
jicko
» n00b
1969-12-31

jonick_pasaway@hotmail.com
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: add me up hygelac00@yahoo.com.ph micgelaii00@yahoo.com
mzzhimone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hirz mine... add me up... :arrow: [b]pretty_pn@yahoo.com[/b] :arrow: [b]mz_zhimone@yahoo.com[/b]
roniel010
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up... barcenas_roniel@yahoo.com.ph
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yatten
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me.. =] [url]http://www.friendster.com/yatten[/url] or yatten_x3re@yahoo.com thx
kudo37
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Everybody add me..pls pls pls [url]http://www.friendster.com/vanche69[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:36

[ 9 queries - 0.146 second ]
Privacy Policy