• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

:arrow: my_exbf.shit13@yahoo.com [quote]enge nrn comento .. waheksz.. piz'mwa[/quote]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

philixre_gurl@yahoo.com please please add.. :P thanks
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Riean
» n00b
1969-12-31

yhazrheian08@rakista.com
chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=chrysta may].hehe .nc post .guyz .plz add me up .and put some comments .hehe .i made my layout .actually i can make crossovers .but for now my crossovers don't work .huhu .well .anyways .here's my add: chinitay_18@yahoo.com .it's private but .kindly add it hehe ^_^[/quote] .profile updated .new layout !! .hehe i du'know if it's should be called crossover but .hehe .new crossover layout!! plzz add me up!! .and plzz leave me a comment!!
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ramosjend@yahoo.com add me
emozikera
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up guyzzz... emozikeradecastro@yahoo.com=):wow:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]unbrokensoul21@yahoo.com[/b] add me up!:eh:
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

jheiii_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me www.friendster.com/jheilou dont forget to leave me some luviiduviiee .. promise ill holla back at cha ... No picture ... Not accepted ............................. watcha think of my simple profile ???
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lovehurts_o4@yahoo.com.. add me..^
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

icegarcia@fan.com ADD. :)
kRiZzHa
» n00b
1969-12-31

whew... guys please do add me huh!! :| hir's my e.add: mysterious_chick1021@yahoo.com thanks!!
shan021
» n00b
1969-12-31

pls add me up :arrow: 143matsumotojun@gmail.com
NinaTrinidad
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey guys!!! please add me.... ninahthr@yahoo.com and kindly sign in to my guestbook... in my mediabox! thanls!=)
emo_boy03
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]MY OFFICIAL ACCOUNT[/b] [b]broken_emo@ymail.com[/b] Click here to view...[url]http://profiles.friendster.com/emovillenation[/url] Thanks to whom who made this topic!!!!! [img]http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/98/44/44854489/1_323428374l.jpg[/img] [spoiler]please add me up,.!!thanks[/spoiler]
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey add me up Noriko_Uchiha@yahoo.com 2nd Noriko_BrokenHearted@yahoo.com
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hirs mine.. :arrow: [url]friendster.com/57611193[/url] add mii! :D tnx!
Aznfinest
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]Azn.finest@hotmail.com[/i] [url]http://www.friendster.com/aznfinest[/url] [b]-1-[/b]
lithium
» n00b
1969-12-31

• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:42

[ 9 queries - 0.101 second ]
Privacy Policy