• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

--------------------> [i]MiSZ.GRACEo6@yahoo.de [/i] -------------------->[i]prettyasyougal@yahoo.com[/i] :idea: dun forget!
LabSoOSick
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

[i]pa ADD . XD tenks yoOow . XD [/i] [b]emotionalprince.ryan@yahoo.com[/b] XD :D _____________________________________ [spoiler]watitieww . ! XD[/spoiler]
Riean
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me.. emo.yhazrheian08@yahoo.com
rouken
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me. kenneth_rou@yahoo.com thanks. :D
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

jp_dynasty75@yahoo.com add up for fs
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

soulmirk17@yahoo.com or :arrow: http://profiles.friendster.com/soulmirk :D :D :D Lets party like a Rockstar!!!!! =D
pinkchique0403
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]guiz. :] add me up on fs. here's my add: sweetmiss03@yahoo.com tnx. :) [spoiler]iii+vi=xxi ♥[b]über labb my 21![/b]♥[/spoiler][/align]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[urlfrienster.com/viruz84]friendster koh.. hehe[/url] or viruz84@yahoo.com.ph .. thanks a lot ..
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aeon_flux08@yahoo.com.... here's mine... ^^ :D
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hey! pls add me! m4ndz9@yahoo.com
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hir's my public account: eadd:eniarrol_vii@yahoo.com url: http://www.friendster.com/eniarrol07 :D

Last edited by iiieniarroliii (2008-11-27 19:53:58)

cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

here's mine: :arrow: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/48341158[/url] please add,thanks :D
krix_irvine
» n00b
1969-12-31

can u help me to pimp my profile plsssssss... heres my email add: krix_irvine@yahoo.com..thanks... :crybaby:
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[url=http://friendster.com/jjh2]my profile[/url] add me up..

Last edited by chezyka02 (2008-11-28 09:39:48)

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

xelcris_miranda@yahoo.com (nt my real name ofcurz) plz add me.. and drop by some comment... tnx..
empty person
» FTalker
1969-12-31

huhuhu... add me ehh.. :arrow:[url]http://profiles.friendster.com/emptyperson[/url]
ladyQbebz
» n00b
1969-12-31

emo_bebzjoyce@yahoo.com
athenzz
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm..just add this acct.. angelndisguise134@yahoo.com [spoiler]aiming for 100+ posts[/spoiler]
hyonslayer
» FTalker
1969-12-31

death_metal_union@yahoo.com please add me thank you...
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

coco_crunch22@yahoo.com =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:43

[ 10 queries - 0.114 second ]
Privacy Policy