• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

my e-add is tinepearl@yahoo.com.. add me.,..http://profiles.friendster.com/prettyprincesspearl
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

just click the link over there
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

guys add me.. :arrow: jmichael_the21@yahoo.com.ph or :arrow: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/jmichaelthe21[/url]
kjcain143
» n00b
1969-12-31

fallen.enigma@rocketmail.com add me ^^ anime and manga fans....well anyone who's nice and friendly.
bim_09
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thunder: [b]bimallaine@yahoo.com[/b] :wallbash: [spoiler]thanks for those who will add me![/spoiler]
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]gr8sh_tkdj@yahoo.com[/b]
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

El_gimikera014@yahoo.com add me :D:D
emerson025
» n00b
1969-12-31

Add me emerson_ching@rocketmail.com
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

okies ^_^ You can add me also =) Euryxam_laplace16@yahoo.com :arrow: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/samyuu[/url] and Xam_61@yahoo.com :arrow: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/xammmy[/url]
Jean0412
» n00b
1969-12-31

please add me...... my email address is jean0412@yahoo.com....
milozonex
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=red][font=Times New Roman]VIEW MY PROFILE. . . I MADE IT MYSELF. . ITS JUST SIMPLE BUT COOL. . .[/font][/color][/b][/align] [quote][align=center][b][i]HERES MY E-MAIL:[/i] [u]milo_fernandez@yahoo.com[/u][/b][/align] [align=center][b][i]HERES MY PROFILE:[/i][/b][/align] [align=center][b]CLIK HERE:[/b] [b][color=red][font=Times New Roman][url]www.friendster.com/cheatzone[/url][/font][/color][/b][/align][/quote] [hr] [color=red][align=center][b]BEST VIEWED ON [i]MOZILLA FIREFOX[/i][/b][/align][/color] [align=center][b] BUT FOR NOW MY PROFILE IS MASSIVE CONSTRUCTION.....[/b][/align][align=center][b]WAIT 4 SOME UPDATES[/b][/align] [align=center][img]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q188/shawf/images.jpg[/img][/align]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

add my new account.. ms.pinkzienik11@yahoo.com ms.pinkzienik11@yahoo.com ms.pinkzienik11@yahoo.com ms.pinkzienik11@yahoo.com ms.pinkzienik11@yahoo.com sorry for the profile. it's still under construction. LOL.
jp_delapena14
» n00b
1969-12-31

jp.delapena14@yahoo.com
xhieen
» n00b
1969-12-31

[spoiler][i][b]xhieen110_u@ymail.com xhela110_tera@yahoo.com yaN pOi fs kOi.. pa add pOi.. *NEWBHIE IrrR----[/b][/i][/spoiler]
jovino119
» n00b
1969-12-31

jovino119@yahoo.com add me :D
bim_09
» n00b
1969-12-31

bimallaine@yahoo.com bimallaine@yahoo.com bimallaine@yahoo.com
Gun_thoer
» n00b
1969-12-31

soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

soulmirk17@yahoo.com or simply click :arrow: http://profiles.friendster.com/soulmirk
ichigo_reloaded
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my email account : webghost@myself.com my url profile : [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/ichigoreloaded[/url] my tiny url : [url]http://matrixzone.co.cc[/url] only simple layouts :D :D :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:39

[ 12 queries - 0.173 second ]
Privacy Policy