• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

:arrow: massacre0_0@y.c :D :arrow: catalystgurl68@y.c :cool:
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

lharheiy@yahoo.com :D :thumbsup: comments pls. thanks.ü
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hir is mine... add me up guyz... :D www.friendster.com/ashnae06
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[url]http://profiles.friendster.com/blueboimark011[/url] (mark_dustin01@yahoo.com) add me up guyz..:)
irvanfauzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yuhuuu .. add me yupz .. admin@iwillfinding.com :D
kebin07
» n00b
1969-12-31

god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[url]friendster.com/god2014[/url] here's mine
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

add me guys! [b][url]http://www.friendster.com/lhezstangyuzhe[/url][/b] esp. the Mandarin speaking FTalkers who can relate on me O.o

Last edited by uNlOvedgUrltAn (2008-10-26 02:06:37)

jOeciLin
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url=http://friendster.com/joecilin]adD mE iF yOu wAnT tHankZ !![/url]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

kaygee_complicated69@yahoo.com tenx =D
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

laynejoselle@yahoo.com layne_joselle@yahoo.com add me ha
pedring
» n00b
1969-12-31

cjsd_21@yahoo.com :)
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]well. i've got 3 fs. lol =) yuu cn check out my 2 public profile :o its actually undercontruction :cry: but all good yuu can take a look at it, lol here's all dAh e.adds.!=) shin_johar@yahoo.com :arrow: [url]www.friendster.com/joharluvzyuu1[/url] & joharluvzyuu@Yahoo.com :arrow: [url]www.friendster.com/joharluvzyuu2[/url] but add me in this e.add mizh_johar@rocketmail.com :thumbsup::arrow: [url]www.friendster.com/joharluvzyuu3[/url] arigato minasan ^_^:redface: see yuu all.. in my 3rd fs. ^_^:penguin:[/b] [img]http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=CrfiJsi%2Fi8QOuUg2UnpItg%3D%3D[/img]

Last edited by sweet08heaven (2008-10-29 19:16:59)

junils
» n00b
1969-12-31

junils
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][/quote] hi po magpost ng layouts!!!
junils
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][/quote] pano po magpost ng layouts?
punkpwinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello guys., dis is my fs email freakieden@yahoo.com thats it... add me up... tnx...
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]M' New Acc. fstalk_ceejay@yahoo.com :D[/b]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

laynejoselle@yahoo.com layne_joselle@yahoo.com I'm very strict with bad persons adding me, so sometmes I only add gurlz
mattuju
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url]http://www.friendster.com/mattuju[/url] mat7photography@yahoo.co.id
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:55

[ 9 queries - 0.207 second ]
Privacy Policy