• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Chimee
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

[b]chimeemalonzo@yahoo.com.ph[/b] add me up!
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

http://profiles.friendster.com/soulmirk << Just click this... hehehe Add me, ok?
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

and mine is : craziest.lollipop@yahoo.com ! =) add me! add me! :lol: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
wyvern07zed
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up fellow Ftalkers.... ;) :thumbsup: Email Add: wyvern07zed@yahoo.com FS Url: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/46066449[/url] glad to be friends with you all... ;) :thumbsup:
Macoizky
» n00b
1969-12-31

Email : Ezikel.2007@gmail.com Friendster: http://profiles.friendster.com/ezikz add me up guys! :eh:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just click my friendster link and add me up ok :question: :D:thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

kristina16_adu@yahoo.com ;)
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[flash=400x300]http://aljayizer.com/jayrider.swf[/flash] add me guys jinkazamatk518@yahoo.com im always glad to be ur friend.... ryt guys? ryt daryll? ehehehe u hav so many frends na mamigay k nman!!!!!! :lol:

Last edited by aljayizer (2008-07-11 20:39:40)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeeh!., add meh up guyzs!., akuzet_destiny8000@yahoo.com gimmick_gurl16@yahoo.com poisonous_chiq16@yahoo.com bleed_for_me@yahoo.com hehe... add me kk?! i'll w8 4 it guyzs!., hehe... weeeeehhh!., babuesh!
alvino
» n00b
1969-12-31

add mine!!! [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/alvinnujore[/url] thank you so much!! hope we can be friend
mariellezki
» n00b
1969-12-31

http://www.friendster.com/sweetfairybaby09 bcoz i just want to share you my profile guys...
chipapuu
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me ... miatotcultz@yahoo.com miatotchii@yahoo.com :D
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hit d links on my sigg .. :eh::thumbsup:
chazychaz06
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi all.. make some noise.. add me mhack_sula06@yahoo.com. tQ.
ferrylola
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol::lol::lol:Cara bikin fs yg bguz gmn C ??:lol::lol::lol: ajharin iaghhh ~ http://profiles.friendster.com/felicialaura Di tunggu aigh ~
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kejesligurl_139@yahoo.com thankQ. :D
chxchw8gal
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]thegorgeousalex18@yahoo.com[/i] thanks/..
mel_jea_04
» n00b
1969-12-31

cooloi..please add me.. jml_1994@yahoo.com ^^ :D:D:D:D:D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

col_guile_vs_Sgt_bison@yahoo.com or just click my friendster link and add me up :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:00

[ 9 queries - 0.138 second ]
Privacy Policy