• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

joyce_flores20
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

:) panu poh gawin layouts nyo????
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

[align=center][b]i want to be your friend.. vmaytherese_24@yahoo.com thanku! :)[/b][/align]
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

add me :arrow: [b]lady_end_13@yahoo.com.ph gerlyn_joyce88@yahoo.com[/b]
janejane
» n00b
1969-12-31

here's my email address sunset_craver@yahoo.com please comment.. thanks!! :)
andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

andre_sinyo78@yahoo.com the profiles still bad...:wallbash::wallbash:
enlou379
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mS'aLline]@enlou379 please avoid sticky caps, :D @topic [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/nally52]my profile[/url] here's my email add: shiela0513@yahoo.com feel free to add me., ^^[/quote] Oops, sorry!^^,):D
enlou379
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align][b][/b]i have already submitted a friend request to some of you guys and gals. . . hope you'll accept me as your new FS friend. . .thanks in advance. ei, just want to apologize regarding my sticky caps. . .:D ^^,)God bless you all. and also pls add my cousin`s friendster acct. . .milk_chocolate29@yahoo.com thank you.♥
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

║-║ey guys... Add me too.. soulmirk17@yahoo.com ║-║ehe, tnx... ^_^
hpesoj
» n00b
1969-12-31

add nyo naman me=)
hpesoj
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you for viewing my profile jabez_artstudio@yahoo.com everyone is welcome to be my friend=)
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

click below my siggie :D thank u!
andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

view my fs n add me...:arrow:andre_sinyo78@yahoo.com
istian18kenji
» n00b
1969-12-31

Who like vectors pr photo manipulation.. check my site istian18kenji@yahoo.com
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

add me... polar_bear_18@yahoo.co.uk lylemanzanodesigns@gmail.com thanks :D
v_grenaultt@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

heya up, just new to here, how this works!! update me up aight!!! this vipe!!!! :)
hmp_define
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D:D:D:D=D=D=D:(:(:(:D:D:D emo.chico@yahoo.com:wasted::wasted::wasted:
hmp_define
» n00b
1969-12-31

emo.chico@yahoo.com
eirol219
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]add me up!!![/b] :D :thumbsup: [url]www.friendster.com/shitanglife[/url] <--- eirol_gomez@yahoo.com [url]www.friendster.com/eirol219[/url] <--- under construction :cry: after adding me [b]LEAVE A COMMENT[/b] :lol:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

heres my link i made it all by my self [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/jp12345678910[/url]
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

srdt_allen22@yahoo.com [b]and[/b] lhen_15_xx@yahoo.com ;];] www.friendster.com/xxallen12xx and www.friendster.com/lhenn1215
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:33

[ 10 queries - 0.145 second ]
Privacy Policy