• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Armand
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

add me! leidaosan_meteor3@yahoo.com thanks s'much
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

add me ppl... friendster.com/girliepinay friendster.com/girliepinay friendster.com/girliepinay
lithium
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]nayrbpilihp@yahoo.com.ph[/b] [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/nayrbpilihp[/url]
~jennaizlubb~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]jencatrina23@aol.com:)[/b]
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

naj_xyz14@yahoo.com add me up ftalker.. gracias!
funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

my_profile_funmail@yahoo.com :penguin:
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=blue]ezekielclarion@yahoo.com[/color]
photographsandmemories
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: here's my kawaii proffy bhaby_kawaii18 <at yahoo.com>
myyrkhaztic
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow:my profile.... [url]http://www.friendster.com/silvermist12[/url]
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

an nyeong haseyo... add me if you want guyz...=| +++ unlovedgurl_tan@yahoo.com +++ that's my 3rd account...har har xoxo...:kiss: daedanhi kamsahamnida chingu, nairumun Les imnida.. dulooseyo ;)
arzely14
» n00b
1969-12-31

here'z mine... pnai_cali209_for_u@yahoo.com ^_-
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whoooaahhh... jaffortsac@yahoo.com

Last edited by scharfiena (2008-03-08 03:41:22)

kristal
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align]luvme4real_11@yahoo.com.ph aNd iztal_11@yahoo.com.ph =)
alexjane24
» n00b
1969-12-31

everybody!!!! add me up!!! xela_enaj24@yahoo.com
marynel
» n00b
1969-12-31

xWinX
» n00b
1969-12-31

dzul93@yahoo.com
lionheartcgr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
solido14
» n00b
1969-12-31

plz check my profy and add me up on your freinds' list...!...hehehe http://www.friendster.com/gaerzz09 erie10_21sistible@yahoo.com thanks!...^^,)
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me again.. add me!! friendster.com/girliepinay
ken17
» n00b
1969-12-31

khent8003@yahoo.com thnx
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:32

[ 10 queries - 0.086 second ]
Privacy Policy