• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

marie_04_08
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

hey!!! kindly add me up!!!! Lyka_Nacino@yahoo.com :) tnx!!!
andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

andre_sinyo78@yahoo.com..:D
ilian
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Add me up.. iferrariz@yahoo.com[/b] :)
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

add my friendster Main Profile [b]Louise7th@yahoo.com adikmode_123@yahoo.com[/b] Test Accounts sprongky3000@yahoo.com sprongky_123@yahoo.com sprongky_456@yahoo.com
okacybernet
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

add my fs :D mr_punkrock7@yahoo.com :idea: and dont forget leave a comment :penguin:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

rate my account [url]profiles.friendster.com/45082660[/url]
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

add me up. hehe hygelac28@yahoo.com.ph uppz.ill wait. tnx
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello peeps.... add my account- http://friendster.com/girliepinay thanks!
chino96
» n00b
1969-12-31

chino.ismail@gmail.com my friendster email plss add :D tnx :D
jessicaaa
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]:penguin: hello =] this is my friendster account :) jesl_126@yahoo.com my url: http://www.friendster.com/ellaheartyou --thankyu! n_n
roniel010
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up...... http://profiles.friendster.com/roniel010 its all css and html codes!!! XD!!!!:D tnx..;]
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Lady_cyclone406@yahoo.com add me huh..
lhetmaku_28
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi ]
ralphskie22
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]add me up: bananacue22@yahoo.com or click this link: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/42275368[/url] thank you guys ! :D[/b]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]My Friendster>> aila_janella_hoon08@yahoo.com [/b]
kebin07
» n00b
1969-12-31

kevyn_722@yahoo.com don't have time to study those tweakers. kaya la pa ako msyadong knowledge sa pagaayos ng profile. :crybaby:
nikzhernandez
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me pls.... ◘ nikki777@rock.com ◘ thnx to all those peepz na mag-aadd... ^_^
little_tomamita
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]little_tomamita@yahoo.com!! add me up!...hahahaha:D:D:D[/b]
enlou379
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align][b][/b]add my FS`acct http://profiles.friendster.com/enlou379@yahoo.com enlou379@yahoo.com thanks.
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heartless.tenshi06@gmail.com :D add niu koh :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:15

[ 9 queries - 0.161 second ]
Privacy Policy