• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

▪GE†▪LOS†▪
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

unnamed@niro.com add me !!
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

just add me on friendster sakeral_14@yahoo.com =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =)
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello everyone,.. wow been a while since i posted here. pls add me peeps. http://profiles.friendster.com/girliepinay :thumbsup:
Adexandria
» n00b
1969-12-31

chanzae
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up... chanzae@gmail.com....tnxxxxxxxx
chanzae
» n00b
1969-12-31

pacheck nga...baka mali... add me ha...chanzae@gmail.com :)
eloisaci
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img][i][b]im having hard time. somebody help me.... :crybaby: [/b][/i][/img]
eloisaci
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]helllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: [/align]
lionheartcgr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com
boommickey
» n00b
1969-12-31

hellow.. please add this layout profile >>> glittersmagno@gmail.com leave nrin kau comment ha... pra s mga question.. thnx..
starsapphire04
» n00b
1969-12-31

joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Riean
» n00b
1969-12-31

Add me.. URL : [url]http://theftalk.com/brokenheart08[/url] email : emo.riean@rakista.com
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wooo.. [url]http://friendster.com/sakura20202[/url] --> add me up and leave a comment.. Best viewed in IE. It messes up when you use Firefox. :doubt:
iamnotemo
» n00b
1969-12-31

q_ki_trix@yahoo.com <add me
ayameyokomi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ayameyokomi@yahoo.com anielyu15@yahoo.com =)
Powerfulkids
» FTalker
1969-12-31

heiho , [b]if you want to meet a superstar like me[/b] please add me in : [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/aditaditadit[/url]
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

add me up.. cutie_jhanea95@yahoo.com
jenflores
» n00b
1969-12-31

jen_indioistilo@yahoo.com
lollyta
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]hello Jello~** Drop by my NOT-SO-CHARMING proffy.. Its in private mode so, message me and let me know. [img]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x268/xxlollytaxx/love-1.gif[/img][url]http://profiles.friendster.com/essentialoil[/url] Last name [b]L O u R v Aeღ[/b] *Add me anytime.*[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:19

[ 9 queries - 0.658 second ]
Privacy Policy