• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

ken17
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

p add po khent8003@yahoo.com
onelastkiss123
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

ejaywentzxd@yahoo.com :D add me :]
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

amatong0926@yahoo.com.ph :D
boommickey
» n00b
1969-12-31

my new friendster >>> check out my overlay layout, leave nrin poh ng comment, salamat poh boom_mickey@yahoo.com or www.friendster.com/davesioson
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]daleeprivate@yahoo.com[/b] :cool:
chillnize
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi there!! add me up! emz.kawaii@yahoo,com chillemz27_astig@yahoo.com thanks see you!! :eh:
pcs_kat
» n00b
1969-12-31

add niu aku. [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/kat0725[/url] haha. gamit ko layout ni [n4ni3] dame ngsasabe ganda daw profie ko. haha.
ynaj
» n00b
1969-12-31

imlost_princess@yahoo.com or www.friendster.com/imlostprincess thanks!
_pUppiEluv_
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]add me up! http://profiles.friendster.com/ruzzkie[/b] :midfinger:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

amatong0926@yahoo.com.ph =)
kath56
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi guys add me up... [b]ayin_kyut14@yahoo.com[/b] [b]ayin_kyut14@hotmail.com[/b] =) :) =D :lol:
boinky
» n00b
1969-12-31

boinky
» n00b
1969-12-31

lionheartcgr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com
username_aries
» n00b
1969-12-31

URL: [url]http://www.friendster.com/arieslawag[/url] E-Mail: arieslawag@yahoo.com ;)

Last edited by username_aries (2008-11-16 01:58:15)

erliajaah
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me pleasse! :) erliajaah@yahoo.co.uk
prinsesa005
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]aa----ee.. ;) [u]masterface13@yahoo.com[/u] gB.. ^^[/align]
koolkhatz
» n00b
1969-12-31

pls. add me up =) =) =) jcfm1219@yahoo.com.ph jcfm_1219@yahoo.com.ph jcfm_12_19@yahoo.com.ph :arrow: three is better than one :lol: :lol: :lol:
funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

have i already leave my message here? :retard: http://profiles.friendster.com/46137254 heres to visit me :P
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

john_619619@yahoo.com john1_619619@yahoo.com john2_619619@yahoo.com john3_619619@yahoo.com john4_619619@yahoo.com john5_619619@yahoo.com :/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:07

[ 9 queries - 0.575 second ]
Privacy Policy