• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

bhayvhie_527
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

[b]bhayvhie_527@yahoo.com[/b]
Riean
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

again please add me. [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/riean08[/url]
doje26
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hei guys, add me up to your friendster acounts heres my account, mafiosidhonz_doje26@yahoo.com, you are all welcome to visit there, i'll just wait for your adda, thank oyu! :rose: :norose: :kiss: :thumbsup: [/b]
nhiiki
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]emo_rakhizta18@yahoo.com[/b][/align] [align=center] :D :D :D [/align] [align=center][img]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc104/nhiiki/o00.jpg[/img] :wow: :wow: :wow: [/align]
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cyrus_tan_r@yahoo.com frndstr cyrus_tan_r ym
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Guys add me up. My first FS, yeah this time I have it =) pot_pot21@yahoo.com
nhiiki
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] FS : emo_rakhizta18@yahoo.com YM : emo_rakhizta18 [/b] ________________________ [img]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc104/nhiiki/o00.jpg[/img]

Last edited by nhiiki (2007-11-10 23:32:48)

mari2788
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up.... mari2788@yahoo.com
pianosonata
» n00b
1969-12-31

emobleedz_suckz@yahoo.ca :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
sakurakinimoto
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up guyzzz... tnx... anime_pooh26@yahoo.com leaannmarie_geronimo@yahoo.com
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

add up plz... [b]polar_bear_18@yahoo.co.uk[/b] tnx...
rsdacoseo
» n00b
1969-12-31

my profile ;) rsdacoseo@yahoo.com.ph
the.rollingstones.
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up: [b]abstractminded2000@yahoo.com.ph[/b]
twiNky
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]:)Lady_blue_29@yahoo.com:)[/align]
kenny08
» n00b
1969-12-31

Check my Profile and pls Kindly add me or post a comment Thanks 1st Account [b][url]www.friendster.com/kenny19[/url][/b](kenny_082001@yahoo.com) 2nd Account [url][b]www.friendster.com/julzdoria[/b][/url] (julzdoria@yahoo.com) Tnx guys
jdeejercito
» n00b
1969-12-31

dude you can add me in jonasdominic_ejercito@yahoo.com thanks
vtugz
» n00b
1969-12-31

rapid_strike10@yahoo.com
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]>> you can add me if you like.. >> http://www.friendster.com/onajart >> thanks a lot.. :D [/b][/align]
eMotears23
» n00b
1969-12-31

bheybie_jessica@yahoo.com[align=center][/align] :rolleyes:
st.demonika
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img][/img] myhauntedcurses@yahoo.com --- :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:25

[ 9 queries - 0.592 second ]
Privacy Policy