• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

sarfia.
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

angel_kurumi08@yahoo.com ....................... :D
ric25
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

try to visit me and add me and give comment too ;) :thumbsup: [url][b]http://friendster.com/rockstaric16[/b][/url]
radzen
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up too.. www.friendster.com/radzen
>:VON:<
» n00b
1969-12-31

geeZ.. yyu cN aDD mE :D hawthorneheights00@yahoo.com Ymessenger>> dashboard25confessional
kokarwe
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi guys! i'm new here. may visit my profile @ http://www.friendster.com/kokster :)
allan1392
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up slipknot1292@yahoo.com
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

add me up dj_dhey@Plasa.com view my profiLe :thumbsdown: http://www.friendster.com/dheysepuluh :D :D
EmoMeyms
» FTalker
1969-12-31

meymsrabena@yahoo.com meymsrabena@yahoo.com meymsrabena@yahoo.com hehehe..... :eh:
progressive_17
» n00b
1969-12-31

progressive_17
» n00b
1969-12-31

carlziene
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm... you can add me up if you want. :) sixfence@yahoo.com
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]add me please.. 1st account: emokidd_0336@hotmail.co.uk 2nd account: emokidd_0336@yahoo.co.uk[/b]
reiearth
» n00b
1969-12-31

reiearth2001@yahoo.com--main area4cafe@yahoo.com reiearth2007@yahoo.com reiearthfriendster@yahoo.com reiearthsasuke@yahoo.com reiearthangel@yahoo.com
style2out2
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi 2 all Guyz!! Add me Up Frendster!!! =| MaD_FoR_MetalliC@yahoo.com =|
kaguyakim05
» n00b
1969-12-31

Mine's santos_mj05@yahoo.com.ph Juz add me if you want..thanks... :thumbsup:
Pepper
» n00b
1969-12-31

Just learning now how to tweak my profile, so if y'all can drop by or add me >>>>> peppervolume@Yahoo.com <<<<< will appreciate it so much (^_____^)

Last edited by Pepper (2007-07-02 10:08:28)

matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: chisakiapr15@yahoo.com :arrow: nakeikoapr15@yahoo.com ahihihi <3 =) :rose:
b04313
» n00b
1969-12-31

=| 1st , i don't know what is this ... 2nd if u will help me to ... advertisment my friendster page ... i will thnx a lot ......... b04313@hotmail.com
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hahaha lol im cursed so...umm.. can i post? <~~~~ lookit that [url]http://www.friendster.com/luisgoco[/url]

Last edited by diabolicious (2007-07-03 09:35:50)

jennychiucincotemprosa
» n00b
1969-12-31

oki..... jenny_babe.29465@yahoo.com
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:45

[ 9 queries - 0.234 second ]
Privacy Policy