• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

leftalone
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

:arrow: my newl email ejaysuperman@yahoo.com
sAkUrA003
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

jhady
» n00b
1969-12-31

: :D thumbsup: [b]jhady_02@yahoo.com.ph[/b] :thumbsup: :D
sAkUrA003
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]HERE'S MY EA[/b]... :arrow: http://www.friendster.com/dianne46luv PLEASE [b]ADD ME[/b] UP IF YOU WANT! HEHE :D PUEDE RING [b]TESTI OR COMMENTS[/b]! HAHA :lol:
sAkUrA003
» n00b
1969-12-31

MY ACCOUNT IS VERY VERY SIMPLE! HERE TAKE A LOOK :redface: :arrow: http://www.friendster.com/dianne46luv please add me if you want and leave some comments if you want to tell something about my profile! tnx :thumbsup: or :thumbsdown: hehe..comments!pls...
Keen_Eye
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up please! :lol: [b]eyroplains@yahoo.com ayro_patagnan@yahoo.com[/b] Thank You Very Much! =)
Nowi
» n00b
1969-12-31

http://www.friendster.com/colorange null_undefined@yahoo.com simple lang pero astig na profile :lol:
donaLyn`o13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

donalyn_baby@yahoo.com bhabieblush@hotmail.com

Last edited by donaLyn`o13 (2007-05-28 05:26:33)

trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Add nyo ung walang kafriend-friend na email ko... Nagccmula palang ulit ako eh.......... :wallbash: :crybaby:
Lei Mhiyuki
» n00b
1969-12-31

lei14mhiyuki@yahoo.com add me up tnx
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

james_cuteoo2@yahoo.com ahmm u can msg if. me u want to add me. teehee! tenk kyu. :eh:
lordango
» n00b
1969-12-31

lordango@yahoo.com
lilpunkz25
» n00b
1969-12-31

here add me up! [b]jim82592@yahoo.com.ph[/b] or simply click [url=www.friendster.com/jim82592]here.[/url]
grayhperbuz03
» n00b
1969-12-31

Guys add me up... grayhperbuz_03@yahoo.com.ph and please vote for my profile... Thanks!!! =)
yumzlovespete
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me yumz_yamaguchi@yahoo.com btw guys my profile is private!
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]If you can, add me up![/b] [quote]louielyn@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijk.com[/quote] =D
autumninmyheart
» n00b
1969-12-31

simplyme_jasmin@yahoo.com and jasminabalos@yahoo.com add me up guys! xia0!!tnx!
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

shiela0513@yahoo.com :arrow: [url]http://friendster.com/nally52[/url] shiedblackprincess@gmail.com :arrow: i forgot the link, hehe, ;) feel free to add me.. tnx guyz :thumbsup:
teyalubsyael
» n00b
1969-12-31

need some comment and friends here.. hheehehhe :) view it.. http://www.friendster.com/ytchieche tanx..
DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:22

[ 9 queries - 0.271 second ]
Privacy Policy