• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

zaacmn101
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

/pif
HITO JOGJA
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

[u][/u]
HITO JOGJA
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=HITO JOGJA][u][/u][/quote]
joe1084
» n00b
1969-12-31

haryokosda@yahoo.com ====>indon :rose: im welcoming u to visitng my profil, non overlay, just crossovr :wow:
im_unperfect
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up... pamzylicious@yahoo.com.ph im a newbie hir e..hehe peace out :]
brattienela
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me...[b]brattienela@yahoo.com[/b]..thanks!!!!
carlziene
» n00b
1969-12-31

here's my email add: sixfence@yahoo.com I welcome new friends.^^
naosukewafu
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me pls sanjuro_uehara@yahoo.com :) thx
babyboo
» n00b
1969-12-31

n0ty0urkindagirl@yahoo.com :) here's mine.
francess anne
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]bluelover_1826@yahoo.com francessanne_026@hotmail.com[/b] thnx! =) :D
GoThiX FULL
» n00b
1969-12-31

my e-mail add is black_gothix19@yahoo.com.ph please add me!!
--gerard--
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me...! :D here's mine,... url=[url=http://friendster.com/lukeandrada]andrada_luke@yahoo.com.ph[/url] just click it if you want to look at it... thanks...
lemzki666
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey guyz... anyone who wnt 2 be my friend.. here's my email add.. :arrow: [b]lemzki29@yahoo.com[/b] please up me up.. :lol: tnx in advance.. :D :D
[zuBie]
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello out there ,new to friendster n ftalk.. feel free to add me.. http://friendster.com/d4mnrytimcute prettynpr0ud@yahoo.com zoo-b@hotmail.com tc-
[zuBie]
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oops my mistake..hehe.. its: http://friendster.com/d4mnrytimhot srry for the x2 post
lonedruid1
» n00b
1969-12-31

lone_druid1@yahoo.com for me.. add me up, Just pm me if you need help from modifying/customizing your friendster.. thnx!
princezsa75
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][url]http://www.friendster.com/princezsa75[/url][/b] :)
joe1084
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice page my friends :o

Last edited by joe1084 (2007-06-12 13:24:19)

bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

bhea_socold@yahoo.com.ph =D
kasenai
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me>>> kasenaicha@yahoo.com ......thx!!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:35

[ 9 queries - 0.209 second ]
Privacy Policy