• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

novzharry
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

ok..add me up... lunalovegood_08@yahoo.com.ph petrificus_totalus0489@yahoo.com.ph sectum_suempra07@yahoo.com.ph i have 3 accounts on friendster... ;) thanks for the add... have a nice day! ghuyz....
sh0wurm0ve12
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

sh0wurm0ve@yahoo.com
BDC
» n00b
1969-12-31

ADD MEEE.... heart924@hellokitty.com http://www.friendster.com/katherine924
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

beautifuldisaster236@yahoo.com add me up :D
pyro_leo34
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi! add me up in ur friendster! my e mail is pyro_leo34@yahoo.com
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

blacklove62@gmail.com
raging_gero056
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up...raging_gero056@yahoo.com thnX
lionheartcgr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com
jlmyxxxWWW.me.COM
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey!!! just thought i'll ad my profile link here!! [url]profiles.friendster.com/meiyuet/jessica[/url] U'll see my text is very different from the rest.
arc0009
» n00b
1969-12-31

elow poh.... add me namn... hir is my humble profile.... ;) :arrow: url: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/hideseeker[/url] :arrow: emadd: [b]arc_cavalier0009@yahoo.com[/b] tnx nd enjoy viewing... :D :D
NEON~
» n00b
1969-12-31

izzievedette@hotmail.com Thanks a bunch!
indow
» n00b
1969-12-31

Please add me: Pindo_o@hotmail.com thanks!!! <3 all :crybaby:
dairenic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice idea to put this up ^_^ heres mine: dejohn_p@yahoo.com.ph
avenger187
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]ambush.sunset@yahoo.ca[/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

here is mine: http://profiles.friendster.com/39561386 add me. i'll wait. lol.
vla_lol
» n00b
1969-12-31

friendster.com/nonadis
-=-myrj-=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

ei.. me too [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/myrjrain[/url] :D
brattgurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

pls do add dis 2 ur friendster acct.. tnx [b]jocel_lil16@yahoo.com.ph[/b]
cross
» n00b
1969-12-31

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]add my friend[/b] [b]Yahoo Messenger :[/b] invictus_boudica@yahoo.com [b]Friendster: [/b]www.friendster.com/andrew32 and rate the profile thanks ^_^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:29

[ 9 queries - 0.246 second ]
Privacy Policy