• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

theusedmon2007
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

hello po sa lahat pa add naman rock_cola04@yahoo.com =) =)
bentetres30
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

hey! juz visit my pr0ffy and be mah fwend.. http://www.friendster.com/ighen06 or http://www.friendster.com/bentetres30 see yah der guyz..
RaY888
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey!! can u add my account whital_dragon02@yahoo.com tnX!!
love lyfe 20
» n00b
1969-12-31

add those: :O :D mike_rose_vip@hotmail.com younggoddess_myjane18@yahoo.ca younggoddessmyjane@yahoo.com.ph janeinnocent@chamillionaire.com missnasty_ikawparin@mail2cool.com allthroughdanytwidu@hotmail.com breakerz_14@yahoo.com thanx guyz! ;)
^^Jerome^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

okies add me plzzzzz jeromendibel@yahoo.com & thelostkeeper@yahoo.com or click here--> www.friendster.com/badguy28 or www.friendster.com/lostkeeper thnx for adding ,me
dyingxangel
» n00b
1969-12-31

stephee0926
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up!...beyonce0926@yahoo.com oR stephee_castillo@yahoo.com.ph.. ;)
blitz14
» n00b
1969-12-31

aldyesblitz30@yahoo.com
†_princess_dianne_†
» n00b
1969-12-31

im new here so add me up... dianne_ramos_11@yahoo.com
' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

This Is My Add :arrow: lil_ozzie17@yahoo.com Thx 4 Giving me a chance to post my E-mail add ! Haha ! :eh: [img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p175/ozzie15/Profile.jpg[/img]
Rod Xavier
» n00b
1969-12-31

mhvaier_29@yahoo.com.ph
Kira
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) this is my friendster link add me if you want to -->>> www.friendster.com/workingclasshero
hpalvin
» n00b
1969-12-31

Add me up =) alvinpenafiel@gmail.com alvinpenafiel@gmail.com alvinpenafiel@gmail.com alvinpenafiel@gmail.com alvinpenafiel@gmail.com
reiearth
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]reiearth2001@yahoo.com[/b] -MAIN ACCOUNT reiearthfriendster@yahoo.com reiearth2007@yahoo.com OVERLAY PROFILE
irumi
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me!!!! ron_ghel10@yahoo.com ron_ghel10@yahoo.com ron_ghel10@yahoo.com ron_ghel10@yahoo.com tnx! liv me a comment wl yah!
taurus_girl17
» n00b
1969-12-31

:) hi peps.. bago lng po me here just add me up in friendster po taurus_girl2007_oceanaccess@yahoo.com and sweetandcute_may2005@yahoo.com.. thanks po.... :) :) :) :)
aeczraln04
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url]www.friendster.com/aecraln04[/url] [b]i love myself... i really love myself... it's all because of HIM... i love him... i really love him....[/b]
iias
» n00b
1969-12-31

please visit me if u're free [b]bludgeonedtodeath@yahoo.com[/b] many thanx for ya :D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Add me: First account: emokidd_0336@hotmail.co.uk Second account: emokidd_0336@yahoo.co.uk[/b]
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello to everyone....add me up..thanks.. :) http://www.friendster.com/unclebob12
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:43

[ 10 queries - 0.120 second ]
Privacy Policy