• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

phyx_me@yahoo.com.ph
ndut_182
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

[url]www.friendster.com/ndut44[/url] :arrow: ndut_44@yahoo.com [url]www.friendster.com/nanda182[/url] :arrow: ndut_182@yahoo.com
piggylover
» n00b
1969-12-31

add miie plz!! ^^ first acc: [b]s@mmi1luv.pig[/b] -www.friendster.com/piggysammi- second acc:[b]s@mmi2luv.basketball[/b] -www.friendster.com/sammibball- [b]thakiies!![/b]
mhavier29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

pls add my profile mhavier_29@yahoo.com.ph
lithium
» n00b
1969-12-31

freakonaleash.korn@yahoo.co.uk OR [b][url]http://profiles.friendster.com/24349079[/url][/b]
k-os
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thread is allowed. afterall, this is for friendster,.. i guess.)[/quote] okies.... add me at samole15@yahoo.com.... see u there... ^_^
hazel0503
» n00b
1969-12-31

..,e0w p0wh!!! add namn powh me!!!! vik_alva@yahoo.com thanks a lot,,,,,,,,,,,,
♂imwithstupid♀
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

_scripted@rock.com _scriptedd@rock.com _add _me _up _guys _! :eh:
aishly
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi there add me if u want http://www.friendster.com/ luv u 2 pare q miz u so much :wow:
pink.eliza
» n00b
1969-12-31

pink.eliza@yahoo.co.uk http://www.friendster.com/pinkel
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

xx_bloody_rose_xx@vampirefreaks.com add me up! lolx
irene_goth
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi =) [quote][/quote]
arvinyu1
» n00b
1969-12-31

PLS ADD: airuz_panget_16@yahoo.com I NEED FRIENDS : ) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) =) :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface:
mhamordz
» n00b
1969-12-31

limerta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[url]www.friendster.com/limerta[/url] :paranoid:
kea_khaerloe
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up! baby_cateyes08@yahoo.com kea_khaerloe@yahoo.com tnx! mwaahz!
zhelly
» n00b
1969-12-31

here's my account: http://www.friendster.com/brokenyllehz http://www.friendster.com/sweetprincess24 add me up... thanks...

Last edited by zhelly (2007-09-07 21:59:14)

coolblooded
» n00b
1969-12-31

look me up guys ryan_41th@yahoo.com.ph thnx :eh:
star_red_cg
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img][/img]star_red_cg@yahoo.com =)

Last edited by star_red_cg (2007-09-08 03:15:23)

Riean
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi! i'm new here.. just add me. thanks! e-mail :[b] bs0_riean_08@yahoo.com[/b] url: [url]http://www.friendster.com/riean08[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:09

[ 9 queries - 0.179 second ]
Privacy Policy