• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

yumi.bheaya@yahoo.com thanks for adding in advance. =):thumbsup:
wmgeweng
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

[b]I am interested to know 'bout all friendster members. [/b] add me: [b]wm_geweng2@yahoo.com[/b]
amalyna577
» n00b
1969-12-31

my friendster:arrow:www.friendster.com/mimie91:D
amalyna577
» n00b
1969-12-31

my friendster:arrow:www.friendster.com/mimie91:D
xiu
» n00b
1969-12-31

wei..add me yeechixiumei@yahoo.com
lionheartcgr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com lionheartcgr@yahoo.com
denziohx
» n00b
1969-12-31

MY CREATION!!! I was born the son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. Soon after my birth, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked my hometown of Konoha, leaving destruction throughout the village. In order to stop the fox's attack my father Minato sealed it within my body, giving me access to its great power at the cost of my father's life. Before his death, he requested that I should be viewed as a hero of my village rather than a container for the fox. Many villagers chose to ignore this request, leading to the enactment of a law forbidding anyone to speak of me as the fox's host. With my father dead and my mother presumably sharing the same fate, I spent all of my life as an orphan, not knowing who myparents were. MY PERSONALITY!!! With no family to speak of and the villagers of Konoha always showing me animosity for being the container of the demon fox, I never had a source of love or attention during my early childhood.Desiring that which I has lacked all my life, My dream is to become Hokage, the village's protector, hoping that I will bring the villagers' recognition and respect. To assist me in gaining this title, I possesses a fierce determination, always confident and complete a given task with relative ease.My efforts have proven successful as the mission progressed, as many of you have reached the conclusion that I will someday be an excellent Hokage. MY ABILITY!!! Because of the demon fox within me, I can have access to its great chakra reserves, allowing hme to perform jutsu that someone of any rank would ordinarily be incapable of using.Though portions of the fox's chakra constantly mix with my own, I can forcibly draw upon its reserves in one of two ways: by submitting to rage or by directly asking the fox for a donation of its strength. Once doing so the fox's power begins to consume me, eventually creating a fox-shaped shroud around me complete with a number of tails indicating my current level of strength. While each tail drastically increases my fighting strength, I begin to lose senses of self as more tails appear. Because I can quickly become a danger to those I cares for in these situations, I had begun to limit my usage of the fox's power. add me up! denziohx@yahoo.com
vince0
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine is Link: http://www.friendster.com/heinous00139 e-add ginwin00139@yahoo.com new friendster
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

black30xxx@yahoo.com.ph!!!! weeeeHHH add me up!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::paranoid::paranoid::rolleyes::eh:
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[url]www.friendster.com/unclebob12[/url] add me=)
atmendoza29
» n00b
1969-12-31

atmendoza29@yahoo.com.ph ← add me up~!
clio
» n00b
1969-12-31

ad me nmn poh anjukjuk@y.c
clio
» n00b
1969-12-31

anjukjuk@y.c
clio
» n00b
1969-12-31

anjukjuk@y.c
xootwistedo6
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine's anrevich_uno@me.com anrevich_dos@me.com anrevich_tres@me.com loveslowly_killedme@goth.com groupie accounts: saint_vianney06-07@hca.com saint_catherine08@yahoo.com :)
thundergirl
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello everyone out there... if you want to be my friend just click this http://friendster.com.dalugs thnks ....
thundergirl
» n00b
1969-12-31

take two hehehehe cause mali ung una ... hello everyone out there... if you want to be my friend just click this http://friendster.com/dalugs thnks ....
skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tsaaraann! how's it going guys? :arrow: http://friendster.com/najathashim
myyrkhaztic
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

My profile:arrow:[url]http://www.friendster.com/o8mherie[/url] :arrow:[url]http://www.friendster.com/ghierixbff[/url]
jerrence
» n00b
1969-12-31

=d
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:45

[ 9 queries - 0.621 second ]
Privacy Policy