• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

wixxx
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

jaffortsac@yahoo.com OR just simplt click this... http://profiles.friendster.com/scharfiena

Last edited by scharfiena (2008-02-19 08:35:15)

imnotcute
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me! XD 1st acct: [b]massacred_valentine@vampirefreaks.com[/b] url:[url]http://profiles.friendster.com/justingoesrawr[/url] 2nd acct: [b]memyselfandsany@hotmail.com[/b] url:[url]http://profiles.friendster.com/morbidxvalentine[/url] thanks* :D
sheryl0724
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello there>>> add me up guys...im new hir... sheryl_likes_you@yahoo.com sherylll@yahoo.com thank you!!
cainne
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wow: luv s powerful cuz i bliv luv s no gender :penguin:
cainne
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">[quote=cainne]:wow: luv s powerful cuz i bliv luv s no gender :penguin:[/quote]
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ops..avoid off topic sis.., read the rules! my account.. amatong0926@yahoo.com.ph
ghepie
» n00b
1969-12-31

.add_me_up!. .ayee.haha!. .yoji_ichi84@yahoo.com itz_direct_urL_is. [url]http://www.friendster.com/jenpie07[/url] .tnx-tnx. :lol:
zyryx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b] add me!!! ZYRYX@DJSUPERSTARS>COM ^_-
myyrkhaztic
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

add me up :arrow: yarm_luge12@yahoo.com.ph
jhunnx
» n00b
1969-12-31

pa add. emo.chico@yahoo.com define_028@yahoo.com emo.riean@rakista.com
BrknCrlsx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]carlosandbuleltsx@yahoo.com[/b] patulong na din po bout sa JScript. TY po sa tutulong. :D :D :D :D
amira pinkista
» n00b
1969-12-31

PA ADD POH.. ams_23_pink@yahoo.com! ty po! ^_^V
amztecson024
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my friendster e-add amzmusikero08@yahoo.com ;]
Powerfulkids
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] =D =D =D Helloo alll . can you add My Friendster :[/b] [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/aditaditadit[/url][/align]
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]add up!! my email is lin_cnu02@hotmail.com :thumbsup: it's friendster[/b] :) thanks!!
apass
» n00b
1969-12-31

deleted...

Last edited by apass (2009-08-19 01:31:07)

Jonrown12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

luvelleng
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][url]http://profiles.friendster.com/abril10[/url] ~> add me! yii. my last name? aw. andun na! ;][/b][/align]

Last edited by luvelleng (2008-02-25 10:54:22)

sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My Friendster :arrow: www.friendster.com/dibalikawan Email :arrow: zabuza_kazama@yahoo.co.id :ninja::ninja::ninja:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:14

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy