• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

prettyprinceespearl add me^^ xd
soulja_347
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

[url]www.friendster.com/soulja04[/url] thanks! =D

Last edited by soulja_347 (2009-01-25 03:35:56)

kebin07
» n00b
1969-12-31

kevyn_722@yahoo.com www.friendster.com/akosikeb
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Go ahead and add me.. :D If you [b]dare[/b].. =D [spoiler]saber_zer0_lelouch@yahoo.com[/spoiler]
kenma13
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]add me ah.. and dont forget mah comment...[/b] :arrow: [b]e-add: [i]lil_kenma@yahoo.com[/i][/b] :arrow: [b]friendster.com/kenma13[/b]
hmp_define
» n00b
1969-12-31

add guys....emo.chico@yahoo.com..tnx:eh::eh::eh::eh:
atongang
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][i]pa add din ako ace.solitaire@yahoo.com salamat salamat poh :penguin:[/i][/b]
bejkun
» n00b
1969-12-31

high minna-san... mhondz08@y.c thanks..
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Feel free to view or add me. :D [spoiler]http://profiles.friendster.com/dark013sabishii[/spoiler]
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

here is my email add on fs. [b]kathleenkikay24@yahoo.com.ph[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:37

[ 10 queries - 0.112 second ]
Privacy Policy