• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

SPYRA.ONE
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

[align=center]Here's my share: ` mhacey_spyra1@yahoo.com :rolleyes: [/align]
disk
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

io8o7897997997797979yfc
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=limegreen] shin_johar@yahoo.com :arrow: 1st account (1980+ frndz) joharluvzyuU@yahoo.com :arrow: (1990 frndz) mizh_johar@rocketmail.com :arrow: (150+frndz) add my frndzter accounts if yu want to all of my full fs accounts are decreasing my frndz automatically i dunno why :( hayyz. that's so unfair so jst add me ;) ;) [/color] [spoiler][img]http://i34.tinypic.com/k3ptp0.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]

Last edited by sweet08heaven (2008-12-28 06:06:27)

wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^johar. haha. =D [b]marie_LL_e@yahoo.com[/b]
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nelou_kawaii_07@yahoo.com :D Thanks. ;][/b][/align]
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]daiz_maridarl@yahoo.com.ph[/b] :D
annieka
» n00b
1969-12-31

please add nyu aq... annieka_626@yahoo.com comment kau ha. comment back den aq. xD
dodette
» FTalker
1969-12-31

add nyo po yung account ko. tsaka comment after po. ill comment you back. [b]fs url:[/b]http://profiles.friendster.com/dodette13 [b]fs email:[/b] eyax_13@yahoo.com thnx
giotzkie05
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

giotzkie05@yahoo.com friendster.com/giotzkie05 hehehe add me up hehehe
porschia12
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me! porschia12@yahoo.com thnx!
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For my FS.. JUst click The [b]Friendster[/b] Under my avatar.. Hirs Fan profile's of my faverite band [b]Askylitdrive001@yahoo.com Poisonthewell@yahoo.com Emarosa01@yahoo.com[/b]
my_orange09@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]add me up guys...[/b] [b]here's mine[/b]=) [spoiler]my name:[/spoiler] oH... [spoiler]my_orange09@yahoo.com[/spoiler] if ever you visit me [quote]tnx for visitig my profile...(in advance)[/quote]
anneandreashley
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi guys~! add meh! [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/charm0725[/url] or e-mail me: angelspiceanne@yahoo.com arigatou gozaimasu and akemashite omedetou gozaimasu minna~!
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Visit this guys. I'll be glad seeing you in my Who's Viewed Me. I'd be overjoyed if we'll be friends. =) :arrow: [url]http://www.friendster.com/yacuhlagu[/url]
aldrin241
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hirz mine[/b] [spoiler]aldrin241@yahoo.com[/spoiler] thnx
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

add me polar_bear_18@yahoo.co.uk lylemanzano@gmail.com
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

viruz84@yahoo.co,.ph just do add me.. hehe
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Add me up. >:3 - nahzbabes@yahoo.com - Tell me your ftalk username or your name by commenting me on friendster after you add me. So that I can approve you. ;)
bim_09
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hi guys. add me up! bimallaine@yahoo.com :D biimbm_021x3@yahoo.com don't forget to drop some comments. lol:)[/b]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

viruz84@yahoo.com.ph [url]friendster.com/viruz84[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:56

[ 9 queries - 0.331 second ]
Privacy Policy