• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

pRep27
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

:arrow: [b]prep27.10pop@ymail.com[/b]
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

xelcris_miranda@yahoo.com
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hey guys, new email add. Hihi [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/24048544]irenz@rocketmail.com[/url]
punkinhardcor
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]email add:[/b] [spoiler]sexygurluzh@yahoo.com[/spoiler] [b]live preview:[/b][url]http://www.friendster.com/27805661[/url]
cezpiang
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=purple] [url]http://friendster.com/azhrace[/url] [/color]
ellybelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

..this is my fs account.. ..louise_nakahara_ellybelle@yahoo.com.. ..tenchu!!., ..why you should add me?: 1.to be ur friend ryt?? nyahahah!!.. =)
PuakaMwr
» n00b
1969-12-31

pliss add me im new here..lalala.. skaunited@YAHOO.COM :D
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

here's mine... mariajhonara@yahoo.it thanks...
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dont forget mine!! :eh: MiSZ.GRACEo6@yahoo.de & prettyasyougal@yahoo.com
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[spoiler]marumingsapatos014@yahoo.com[/spoiler] [b]shortcut:[/b][url]http://profiles.friendster.com/ampjeff[/url]
ukiya333
» n00b
1969-12-31

Just Add me Up If you want fixmeimstephen@yahoo.com>>>[url]http://www.friendster.com/fixstephen[/url]
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

trasher_d13
» n00b
1969-12-31

trasheredge.13zero@yahoo.com,,, im just a newbie,, i need to learn more...!!:D:D
kebin07
» n00b
1969-12-31

kevyn_722@yahoo.com www.friendster.com/akosikeb
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

here's mine ikaw_ay_akin@akoysa.iyo
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

babykidx@ymail.com tnx in advance=)
drekzie
» n00b
1969-12-31

If u want 2 b my frnd Add me up.=D cecille_buttercup@yahoo.com
squen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

add me up friends..if you want..(schwndz13@yahoo.com.ph)tnx
arvna
» n00b
1969-12-31

ach so,,:drool: [spoiler]fix.zwein_ein@yahoo.co.uk[/spoiler]
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

add me up please... mariajhonara@yahoo.it thanks...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:12

[ 9 queries - 0.142 second ]
Privacy Policy