• ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

roniel010
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

barcenas_roniel@yahoo.com.ph thats mine...
Nikki.BORATE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

I have six friendster accounts :)) kurdapya_uno@yahoo.com kurdapya_dos@yahoo.com kurdapya_tres@yahoo.com nikki.kurdaping@yahoo.com kurdapya_singko@yahoo.com kurdapya4christ@yahoo.com
janelleii
» n00b
1969-12-31

nelleii_kitkat16@hotmail.com ayan..ayan!! :))=)
arvinyu11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

add mee tooo #1 arvinyu1@gmail.com #2 airuz_panget_16@yahoo.com #3 alwaYSAvoided@live.com Thanks =D=D:D:D Happy Halloween :ninja:
clairexpogii
» n00b
1969-12-31

clairexcore@whoever.com =D
kAwAiigUrL26
» n00b
1969-12-31

=)[url]http://profiles.friendster.com/iluvkawaii[/url]=)

Last edited by kAwAiigUrL26 (2008-11-01 01:28:21)

Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nC t0pic... :thumbsup: Warlordz_marc06@yahoo.com.... another dark_cl0ud04@yahoo.com... tnx
chibikichi.tami
» n00b
1969-12-31

please add me : vanzac_121@y.c.ph :D thanks :)
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Add Me New Account =) fstalk_ceejay@yahoo.com YT ;)[/b]
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heyaa... add me up.... :D jjh_blue02@yahoo.com ^ after adding me... give me a comment if u want.... :lol:
lithium
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][url]http://profiles.friendster.com/24349079[/url][/b][/align] pa-add.. dali! ahha. :lol: happy halloween! =D
countocram
» n00b
1969-12-31

add me up [b]countocram@yahoo.com[/b]
TirMcDohl
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]Hello.. I'm new here..[/align] [align=center]tirmcdohl@live.com[/align] [align=center]:P:P:P[/align]
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

add me up -- > [url]www.friendster.com/camzkythriz[/url] :lol: thanks
inshangmarie
» n00b
1969-12-31

inshangmarie@yahoo.com
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I updated my FS e-mail in case no one can't add me (as if! Lol). Add me ;] urdofpast@ymail.com You can send me e-mails on that address too! ^_^

Last edited by lalalalalalala (2008-11-03 14:02:55)

Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

here's mine.. Hygelac11@yahoo.com
rainer
» n00b
1969-12-31

... _red_17@yahoo.com visit mah prof ha!!:) hahaha
6thS:L0v3
» n00b
1969-12-31

girls add me up! http://www.friendster.com/keszo thx.. muah!
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=orange]mine is alecxis1992@yahoo.com :) [/color][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » to avoid posting in other threads and going off topic, i guess this should be the place to plug your email addresses (if you want to) so that it will be compiled or so.. (to the admin: hope this thr

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:24

[ 9 queries - 0.185 second ]
Privacy Policy